on 4 July 2008
The charger did not charge my ipod shuffle and after an attempted charge the ipod was broken. It no longer held its charge or was recognised by my mac. Luckily I managed to get a replacement from apple. DO NOT BUY!!!
on 25 January 2011
I purchased this item last year and hadn't used it till today. After 30 minutes of my iPhone being plugged in the plug EXPLODED and blew all the fuses in the house. i would NOT RECOMMEND this iteam as i was very lucy that my children werent using it or i hadnt left it unattended !!!
on 30 August 2010
this charger did not work and fell apart on its first use and inside it was all black as though it had blown a fuse so it had come ot be in that state.....
on 20 February 2010
Does what it says it does!!!
My only complaint is the annoying whirring noise it makes when plugged in but not doing anything.
Apart from this minor annoyance, it's great. I recommend you buy this item.
on 17 June 2013
I purchased this for my daughter as she was constantly asking to charge the ipod via my laptop, not that I minded it was just that she didn't disconnect it correctly from the laptop when it had finished charging. That, and wanting charged at the most inconvenient times.

We recommended and easy to use.
on 21 October 2014
Does the trick. It not only charges my iPod Shuffles, but also powered the portable speakers as well. I see some people have had trouble with it 'exploding' etc, but I certainly haven't, and I've used it several times now. It charged my new iPod Shuffle from zero to full charge in about 2.5 hours. Very pleased with this, as it does away with the need to keep stuff plugged into my computer for charging, and can easily be taken elsewhere, if need be.
on 27 February 2012
Yet again if purchased in a high street shop this item is 4 times the cost. It arrived 2 days after purchase and had no postage to pay. Very satisfied
on 20 August 2012
I bought this charger to use with my iPod. Before I got this I had to keep my laptop on to charge the iPod thorough a USB port. It was bit inconvenient. This one worked well for me. I can plug the iPod direct to the mains without any problem. The best thing about this is it will work in 230V and 110V. So you can use this when you travel to US/ Canada as well. Only think you need is two pin plug converter. I would recommend this product.
on 16 September 2011
This product does exactly what it says on the tin. It was bought for my son who got the iPod shuffle for his birthday and has it on constantly in his bedroom, attached to some speakers and ends up running the battery down on a regular basis. This allows him to charge it when he needs to without having to switch on the computer.
on 10 July 2014
This exploded in the socket when I switched it on !!!!!!!!!

See one answered question