Colour: Black|Change

on 20 January 2013
I had been thinking of making something to fix to my golf trolley handle that I could slip my hands into to keep them warm as I pushed the trolley. Then I searched Amazon and found these. Hurray! They aren't expensive, they do the job and I don't have to worry about losing mittens. They are large for my hands but still work fine and I could easily pop hand warmers into them too.
on 28 April 2012
Simple to use. Slip your hands in and push the trolley then, when you're ready to play, slip your hands out. They fit securely to the trolley so there's no risk of losing them, unlike conventional mittens. A little expensive but if you own a Clicgear trolley then you know that you're paying for a quality product.
on 14 March 2013
As I was fed up with taking the regular winter mittens off to play my shot and I kept losing them, I decided to purchase these and give them (or it?) a try. They are very easy to fit onto the trolley (I have a click-gear trolley, but I have seen them fit many other types of trolley as well - but do check first) and they have slots for disposable hand warmer sachets to fit into, which is really nice. I have been very pleased with these so far. They keep the wind chill off your hands and you don't keep dropping them on the ground - a great idea.
on 13 November 2013
This product fits my Motocaddy M1 nicely, although, as others have said, the thumb parts aren't that practical. It's also awkward with the positioning of my stop/start button, but I would definitely recommend as no one else seems to make one this good and that keeps your hands so warm. I would recommend this product to all Motocaddy users and anyone else with a trolley handle like mine..
on 1 December 2012
Bought these to use on a Motocaddy S3 Digital. They fitted well and are a big success on frosty mornings.
on 6 March 2016
This small purchase has made winter golf a lot more pleasurable. They are thick well made and have been able to resist all the wind and water this UK winter has thrown at them. They attach direct to the handle of your trolley and stay there so you don't have to worry about taking your gloves on/off each time you want to play a shot. The inside of the glove is soft and warm and the hand-warmer pouches are a nice touch. When used they add a nice bit of ambient heat to the inside of the glove but I will say that due to the thickness of the material this heat is noticeable but not fantastic.
on 21 November 2012
I have the Clicgear 3 trolley and with the winter months arriving these mittens which fit the trolley seemed like a good idea. They perfectly fit the hand as you would expect and are very warm. I also got some hand warmer packs which fit in the mitten very well. Frosty mornings at golf are now just a little bit easier. Highly recommend.
on 29 November 2012
These really do keep your hands warm and dry. Only problem using it with a motocaddy is that it is easy to knock the on/off switch accidentally. I have also purchased one for my grandson's pushchair. Warm hands whilst going for a walk. It is easy to slip your hands in and out with gloves n.
on 28 January 2016
I have now purchased two of these gloves, the first as a Christmas present for my Son. I was so impressed I ordered a second for myself, it stays fixed to the handle of my trolley. So much better and more convenient than my individual winter over gloves.
on 4 January 2014
Perfect for me as I really suffer with my hands in the cold. The Clic gear gps holder fits at the same time which I was worried about. Awkward to put your thumbs in, I personally don't think it needs thumb holes anyway.