on 3 February 2013
I used to use compatible cartridges for my printers and found that the print heads would get clogged.

I decided some time ago that I would only buy Own Branded products and now have not had any problems. Cheap can sometimes be dear.
on 17 August 2014
To reduce packing and postage supplier takes from outer carton (Teddy Bear Box) for shipping. Great idea as cartridges still in vac pack epson inner. Ideal product and a supplier thinking outside the box.
on 30 July 2013
Always good value for money. Cannot use copies, the printer refuses to start and therefore impossible to print, so mandatory to use originals.
on 1 April 2013
I try and buy genuine ink cartridges for my printer as they do seem to last longer. This ink cartridge is a genuine Epson product. No issues with the seller and would use again.
on 20 July 2013
I have found it very difficult to obtain this item from retailers. When available is i
has been to expensive to consider. I consider this a reasonable price.
on 12 May 2013
What can I say? It works well in our Epson printer. I haven't tried the cheaper compatible ones as these seem ok value for money.
on 15 November 2013
It does what I expect from a good quality printer ink. Nothing more to add why have a certain number of words to fill in
on 3 September 2014
This is an original injet cartridge which is great but was not in proper wrapping. Guess this saves on packaging.
on 18 September 2013
As they were bought to have as spares I have not used them, bot do not expect any issues arrising.
on 21 July 2014
item as stated, delivered promptly, many thanks