4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!
I use to practice barefoot, but in winter without carpet
it is really cold! These socks are warm and very comfortable
for the practice. They work really nice.
Just take note that they get smaller one size after washing them.
I would recommend to buy them one size larger.
Published on 28 Jan 2010 by A. Concha Dimas

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly painful!
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by WeimOwner

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 28 Jan 2010
A. Concha Dimas (Tarragona, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Sports)
I use to practice barefoot, but in winter without carpet
it is really cold! These socks are warm and very comfortable
for the practice. They work really nice.
Just take note that they get smaller one size after washing them.
I would recommend to buy them one size larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly painful!, 18 Aug 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Misc.)
I am a size 5 and I bought 'Small' which seems like the right fit. The socks certainly don't move on my yoga mat but the problem is, my feet slip within the socks especially when in an extended pose such as warrier. The result is the material between the toes cuts in quite painfully and after the pose I have to adjust the socks to relieve the pressure. Having said that, I have awful circulation and bare-foot yoga leaves me miserable and cold while normal socks always slip. I guess I will just have to get used to them. The purple colour is gorgeous.

I really recommend the Sticky yoga mat. This would be all you needed if you weren't worried about cold feet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and useful, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Apparel)
These socks are not the type to put on when you're in a hurry, because each toe has its own compartment. The material is sturdy cotton and the no-slip sole really grips the floor. In these socks your balance improves a lot, because your toes are given full freedom. Get one size larger than usual, because most cotton fabric will shrink when washed. My feet seem to like these a lot better than regular socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific on tiny feet, 17 Jan 2012
Ms. Felicia Davis-burden (Staines, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Misc.)
I can understand other reviewers complaining about how tight Toesox are made, and they're not wrong, but Toesox fit my tiny size 4s like gloves. Warrior poses are agonising enough without added toe-discomfort! Toesox are probably more suitable for Pilates because you spend less of a session on your feet. They are snug and warm and it's good to feel a grip on the floor when you go into a standing movement.

If you have larger feet and the Toesox feel uncomfortable, it might be an idea to gently stretch the Toesox along the soles. Wash them inside out and the elasticity stays tight. I love mine and alternate two pairs. They are a good product for Yoga and Pilates, but for more strenuous sessions (Body Balance, Step or other aerobics) it's better to be barefoot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Pilates toesox, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Misc.)
These pilates/yoga toesox are very comfortable, and as promised they don't slip. The one thing that is worth mentioning is that if you are a ladies size 8, then get the XL size (there is no indication of which sock size (small, medium, large, x-large) applies to which shoe size). You can walk around in them for ages and unlike other toe socks that I have tried, you don't notice that you are wearing them and they don't rub your toes at all. Well-made, great design, good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Completely changed my Pilates experience!, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Apparel)
Well, really I guess it's not necessarily these particular toe socks, but toe socks in general that made the difference, but these are an excellent product for Pilates. Wearing toe socks instead of regular sports socks makes an incredible difference when you're doing Pilates mat work. They allow your feet to really "spread into the floor", improving your ability to feel your posture and to complete balance exercises. These toe socks are comfortable to wear, and the rubber pimples on the bottom helps stability and grip. At first they might be a bit of a struggle to get into, but after a few washes and wears they seem to guide themselves onto the right toes much more easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my purple grip toe socks, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Apparel)
Really comfy, good grip quality product. Good looking. Machine Wash well. they retain their shape and comfort. They separate my toes really well. Don't rub my toes, no sliding around. Stretch for a perfect fit. Been using my socks now for 6 months, still like new. Well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Apparel)
The yoga-mad full toesox are excellent. For anyone who does not like doing yoga in their bare feet these socks are great. They fit well, although fiddly to put on, which is no big deal. I am aware of the bobbles on the soles sometimes but they really grip the mat or floor which gives me more confidence for some of the yoga moves. I have been using the toesox for weeks now and I would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Apparel)
Although I have used these for yoga, I mainly use them for my aquafit class as they give good traction in the water. Much better then socks without separate toes.

2.0 out of 5 stars yoga mad toesox, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Full Toesox (Apparel)
I was disappointed with the toesox and have worn them only once. The material of the socks is so thin that you can feel the sticky blobs beneath your feet and this gives a clammy, uncomfortable and unpleasant sensation. They actually leave my feet feeling colder than bare feet. It feels more pleasant to keep putting on and taking off fluffy socks according to which asana I'm doing. I would not recommend them. I cannot compare them with any other brand so don't know if I would experience this with other similar pilates/yoga toe sox.

Yoga-Mad Full Toesox