‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Amazing! Quick shipping to Spain, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
I have tried the various electronic stud finders and none seem to work with a great amount of accuracy. However the Hanson product is spot on all of the time. I could have saved lots of money in the past if I had learned about this before!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well on some walls, 20 April 2014
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
Worked well on plasterboard walls but didn't detect the nails in lathe and plaster walls as the plaster was too thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but VERY good, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
My job involves installing A.V equipment every day and this simple tool is very effective. Sprit level is a useful touch, I use 2 to indicate locations on stud walls. I have a multi detector battery operated unit but these give a indication that requires no marking and is hands free indication
The units were shiped from the U.S.A and delivery was very quick, a first rate seller and would certainly recommend to any tradesman or handyman

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than just another tool., 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
This is all the technology that many householders/tradesmen will ever need. A simple magnetic tool, with no vulnerability to wet, and with no battery. Finding nail/screw patterns, by using its strong magnets, enables you to ''map'' your stud positions. Plasterboard/sheetrock joints can be identified by finding ''paired'' nails/screws. Leave one hanging somewhere on your lounge wall, ---- as a conversation opener. Move it around daily, as your whim takes you. Let it be your friend. Make next Christmas the year when all your family receives one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worry no more, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
As a 70 year old female who has done a lot of DIY over the years including drilling into walls, I was somewhat anxious when moving into a new house knowing that it had hollow walls.

I was scared stiff of drilling into pipes etc and consequently bought a couple of battery operated detectors.. Useless. I decided to look on the internet to see what advice was offered. It was then I saw the Magnetic Stud Finder.

I was willing to risk giving it a go as the price wasn't too bad.. Amazing little gadjet. I had great fun initially going round the rooms trying it out. I now have to get down to some serious work of putting up pictures, towel rails and all the other items that we attach to our walls. Thank you Mr Hanson
From Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinky little gadget that does the job, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
It takes a bit of a knack at first to find your first stud, then it's easy peasy. The only downside and it's not a criticism of the product but my studs are not where I need them to be but at least I know! Am sure it will come in very handy from time to time. Definitely far better and more reliable than knocking along the wall to listen for sound variations - which never worked for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the Tin, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
It is a fantastic product. The only complaint I have is that they can be picked up for under $10 in the states and we are expected to pay between 45 - 50 pounds for the exact same product ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
This little thing works a treat. I can't compare it to anything because I have never used one before. I used this to find the ceiling joists because I wanted to put up my x pole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
Does exactly what it's supposed to, and there are definitely no 'False Positives'. It's very dinky in size too, so it's pocketsized pretty much :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder (DIY & Tools)
Works really well. No doubt when you detect a nail or screw. Just marked out the ceiling joists on a job in no time at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›