5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, stylish and strong
Well made from timber that looks as though it will last for decades,this arch is not one of those made from ' Orange box wood. ' It was delivered exactly on the day scheduled and arranged by phone. All of the sections are well made and it was quite simple to erect.
Published 23 months ago by ADB

3.0 out of 5 stars The cuts for the angles of the apex are not accurate which means that those with a critical eye may feel it could be better. The
As one reviewer has already mentioned the screw holes are not drilled properly so you will need a long drill bit to help with assembly. The cuts for the angles of the apex are not accurate which means that those with a critical eye may feel it could be better. The wood supports are also covered in splits especially around where existing assembly screws have been driven...
Published 5 days ago by Peter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, stylish and strong, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Rustic Arch - Pressure Treated Natural Timber Finish (Garden & Outdoors)
It looks a little stark at the moment but once the climbers we have planted take hold, and given a little time, it will weather to a lovely silver grey colour. How do I know? Simple, a friend has had one in their garden for about a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and like it will last., 23 April 2014
I am pleased with the results.
I advise purchasers that the width of the arch quoted is 160 cm.
The overall width of the top part is actually 150 cm,
Note that the uprights are set so the top overhangs the uprights. As a result the width between the uprights was around 135 cm. This could have been a showstopper for me to fit in the required space. However, I was able to move the uprights out to the very end of the top part and achieve a width of 145 cm which just fit.
Also note that the uprights are 6 cm diameter, if you are looking for spikes to fit. I could not find any on the market which were not square, so I sunk them into a concrete footing directly and this was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect...looks great ...my garden transformed!, 3 May 2014
C. D. Pointon "katiepea" (Staffordshire,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We had been looking ages for a garden Arch , some were very flimsy, didn't look good and then I went on good old Amazon and saw this . It is just perfect and we are delighted . It's a perfect match for the pale picket fence and gates we purchased elsewhere to section of part of the garden from the dogs . The arch looks so good , robust and very country garden which I especially love . I would recommend this to anyone as it is more than I expected and am really pleased and with service received ,informed of the order process and delivery from the moment I purchased it and it was delivered in 4 days ....Great !

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, good size, seems stable, 9 Aug. 2013
This was easy to assemble, though really needed an electric screwdriver and definitely, as the instructions say, two people. It looks great and is pretty sturdy. The proof of the pudding will be whether it stands up to a NE Scotland winter, but at the moment it's looking good and my clematis is marching up the side of it. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustic arc, 16 Jun. 2013
This I love in my front garden. A real feature.A must have for your clematis or roses to climb up

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but!, 28 Oct. 2013
I chose this rating because I do like it but I cannot find the spike anchors to fit it . Is there anyone who can help? Dawn Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustic Arch, 23 Jun. 2014
I purchased this item for my husband. It replaced a metal one which was rusty. It arrived exactly when we were informed and well packaged. He said it was fairly easy to put together. He is delighted with this arch and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to assemble and is a very worthy central attraction ..., 11 Aug. 2014
Superb quality arrived promptly received a phone call just before delivery so prepared to receive arch. Very easy to assemble and is a very worthy central attraction to my garden. Would definitely buy from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 25 Nov. 2013
This is to replace an arch which is now over 40 years old and falling down. This is just what we want and at a very good price. We dont expect it will last another 40 years, but it looks strong and is fine for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arch is very sturdy & easy to assemble - two man lift to ..., 4 Aug. 2014
Arch is very sturdy & easy to assemble - two man lift to erect it - looks great. However, be warned - the spikes that Amazon offer you at time of purchase are not the right size for this arch. Double check size before ordering these two together.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›