4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly good for purpose
Published on 18 Mar. 2012 by MarciaA

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size convenient but poor with a lazer mouse
Published 8 months ago by Martin G.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly good for purpose, 18 Mar. 2012
MarciaA (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3M Repositionable Precise(tm) Mouse Mat For Laptop PC's (Personal Computers)
This is the second one of these I have had (the first bought on the high street). Yes it's small and quite thin - but that makes it perfect for the limited workspace I have, and for slapping it on the top of my laptop to travel with. My last one stayed sticky for the best part of two years - granted I didn't move it a million times, but I did stick and unstick it at least twice a month for cleaning and travel. It never ripped and it's wipe-clean, which is also a plus for me. The only improvement for me would be a less garish colour/pattern.

Considering what it costs it's just fine - and in fact it was exactly what I was looking for at the time. But I can understand that anyone expecting a regular sized, padded mousepad will be disappointed - it's about 6 x 4 inches and has no padding - it looks like a large, textured vinyl sticker. So be aware of this before you buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size convenient but poor with a lazer mouse, 8 Oct. 2014
People have complained that this mouse mat is too small to use. I don't agree. It is big enough to be useful - particularly where space is cramped. The problem I had with it, however,is that laser mice don't like it. The cursor doesn't track accurately and keeps jumping as it is moved. I have used a very similar mat in the past with an optical mouse and it did work as intended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good small mousemat., 14 Mar. 2013
I like this mouse mat very much as it is small and you can reposition it where you like. I bought it for my laptop which I use on a small table which doesn't really have space at the side for a mouse, so I cut the mouse mat slightly and fitted it on the laptop itself, just in front of the keyboard and it works well with my new small mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best mousing surfaces that I have ever used, 22 April 2015
One of the best mousing surfaces that I have ever used, but would have preferred to be a bit bigger, I bought this one to replace a 3M mousing surface (of exactly the same material) that I have been using for almost 10 years. Brilliant surface, I will continue to search for one that is a little bigger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Some sort of joke?, 15 Jan. 2014
This is not big enough to be a mouse mat....perhaps a vole or a shrew. It is barely bigger than my mouse and thus useless. My first thought was that I should have checked but actually no dimensions are given....I thought they were all much the same size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
found it a little small for my mouse but it does feel good

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Sept. 2014
Mr. A. R. Groves "TonyGroves999" (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
thought i was buying a mouse mat, not a sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
does what it advertises

1.0 out of 5 stars looks good but it is not what I was expected, 3 Jun. 2010
Pad is OK, but it fills like post-it notes rather than a mouse pad. how many times you can use the same post-it notes sheet? once, twice? I was a bit disappointed. I had to buy new real mouse pad....Sorry....