5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomic adjustable foot rest
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:36 Mins
I am only just over 5 foot tall so no matter what kind of chair I sit on while working at a computer, my feet normally don't touch the ground properly. For years I have been using either a thick hardback book or just sitting with my feet at an angle - not a comfy position.

I decided to purchase this foot rest after spending a lot of...
Published on 21 Sep 2011 by D. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I chose this footrest because of the good reviews.
It's strong and stable, that's true, but I don't find it very confortable because you cannot block the movement so when you press a litte more than usual your feet...slowly go down.
I put something under it to stop the movement(some wood), but for the price I payed I'm a little bit disapponted.

Sorry...
Published 18 months ago by Roberta

5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomic adjustable foot rest, 21 Sep 2011
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 3M Under Desk Ergonomic Adjustable Foot Rest - Grey (Office Product)
Length:: 1:36 Mins

I decided to purchase this foot rest after spending a lot of time studying what was available on Amazon. Yes, many of the others are much cheaper than this one but there were mixed reviews for many of them. I think with this type of equipment it is worth paying a bit extra for something that is going to be good quality and last for many years.

The foot rest was fully assembled when it came out of the box, it could literally be put straight onto the floor and used immediately. There are non slip grip pads on each of the four corners on the base. The top of the foot rest is non slip rubber so it is easy to keep clean.

To change the angle of the foot rest you just need to press down on it with your feet and it stays at the angle you want.

There does seem to be a height adjustment with four wing nuts on the side so you should be able to make it sit a bit higher from the ground. I haven't tried this as it was fine for me as it was.

Overall a very well built, high quality and sturdy foot rest that looks fine on the floor of my office.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Jan 2013
I chose this footrest because of the good reviews.

Sorry for my bad english (I'm italian)

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and comfortable footrest, 16 Jun 2012
This is a very high quality product, which feels solid and well-engineered. The surface of the platform on which your feet rest is stippled to enhance the grip. And the platform tilts, so can be used at the angle that best suits you.

In comparison with some similar products, the foot resting area is rectangular rather than being foot-shaped. I much prefer this, as you can more easily shuffle your feet about rather than having to confine them to an area the designers have set.

The only posssible downside is that this item is significantly more expensive than many competitive products. However, as it is something you only buy once (hopefully), I'd say the extra outlay is definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 9 Sep 2012
I love my under desk ergonomic adjustable foot rest! I bought it mainly because of the positive reviews already written and everyone was right...well worth the extra money...take it out of the box and start using it... and the tilting feature is even better than described.....it moves to where your feet want it to be. Very sturdy and good quality. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy footrest, 12 Aug 2012
This does cost more than the average footrest but a good solid plastic top, stiff bolts secured either side (to provide more tilting flexibility) and a pretty tick metal base seems to make this item allot more sturdy than most I've used in the past. There's also wingnuts on the base that allow you to raise the hight of the footrest too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, Heavy duty, and silent !, 15 May 2013
Mrs. T. A. K. Free (Chew Valley,uk) - See all my reviews
The 3m footrest comes fully assembled and can be used straight out of the box it is very well made and looks like it will last for years. The top tilts back and forth so a comfortable position is easily achieved and the motion is totally silent.
the rubber top surface grips your shoe so it does not slide.
I bought mine from Amazon warehouse and I can't see anything wrong with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best product!, 19 Mar 2013
This is the best footrest I could find. I searched the local market prior buying one but could not find a similar product as described by the seller and other reviewers, so I’m glad I decided to order this one. It proved to be the best by far. What I found to be the best advantage of this footrest is that you can control movement by pressing it up and down with your feet while sitting, but it doesn't move very easily so it remains stable to whatever position suits you. The product feels stable in general, as it's quite heavy so it doesn't slip on the floor, unlike other products that felt like plastic and about to fall apart..! You just take it out of the box and use it immediately. The feet area is also not slippery so you enjoy a better grasp.
The only downside is the price, especially if you add the shipping cost on it, and this is the reason for my 4 star review. However I don’t regret at all for buying it and would definitely recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars 3M Under Desk Ergonomic Adjustable Foot Rest, 5 Aug 2013
lesleyt (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I'll start with the positives. I like the bobbly surface of the foot rest and the height is fine. I'm 5'3 and I have it on the highest setting which suits me perfectly. The thing that really annoys me, and I wish I'd taken more notice of some of the reviews here now, is that even after tightening up the sides, the top pivots backwards and forwards too easily. Maybe some people would like that but I don't find it comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back ache, 7 Jun 2013
This under desk adjustable foot rest has taken the pressure of my back and it is much better. I researched quite a few foot rests and although this was expensive, it should last a life time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable Foot rest, 6 Feb 2013
Rev "Rev David Steere" (Ipswich, Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
delighted with it. It was exactly what I wanted and is serving its purpose well. Having it has really helped my posture at my laptop.