on 20 April 2015
The batteries arrived sooner than expected, as stated they are pre charged but I gave them a long charge in a smart charger before putting them in our cordless phones. The phones can now be left off the charging bases for up to a week without dying, which was what I was hopeing for.
Amazon certainly appear the cheapest place to buy quality batteries, and these are the longest lasting accu aaa for reasonable money out there at the time of writing. The advantage of buying a top brand name like Varta is also that you get somewhere near the milliamp hours specified It is often a false economy to buy unbranded rechargeables, as they rarely seem able to achieve the operation time of their stated specification from fully charged The lowest price I could cind elsewhere for four was on the four letter word auction site for around £9 With these currently at just a fiver delivered with the usual Amazon guarantees, you just cannot go wrong. Just make sure you check all Amazon listings for these to find the best value.
on 12 December 2015
If you're considering rechargeable batteries, start with Varta then use them as a benchmark.
N.B. They come ready-charged !
on 2 July 2014
Excellent batteries , very good price. No longer having to change batteries on phone every few weeks and re-charge. Excellent.
on 23 November 2014
These batteries are inexpensive and have a good capacity. They come charged so you can use them straight away. Excellent!
on 7 February 2015
Product as described by the seller ... Good quality and value for money ... Quick delivery ... I'm a happy customer
on 1 November 2015
They arrived day after ordering, fantastic. Straight into my telephone and no problem. I'm happy, thanks Varta.
on 1 September 2014
They are batteries - what can I say - but they arrived quick and the wife is happy !! LOL
on 4 September 2014
Bought these as they are a which best buy, and they do everything it says on the tin.
on 23 September 2014