5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful addition as well as being functional.
Published 14 months ago by Mimyx

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but rust is an issue
I've had this kettle for just over a month now, and it's been great, pour control is fantastic, however, rust has begun to form on the inside of the kettle which is rather disappointing. I do use the kettle frequently on an electric stove which I assume must has accelerated the issue, but, considering it is advertised as being able to do so, I am dissappointed.
Published 20 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful addition as well as being functional., 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hario 1.2 Litre 1-Piece Stainless Steel Hario Buono Coffee Drip Kettle, Silver (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great addition to my growing coffee related paraphernalia. It looks very sophisticated and it heats up water fairly quickly considering it's a fully metal body. It pours water very smoothly and helps create even extraction when using it as a pour over kettle. I think that the price was reasonable for the product. It's a renowned company that specialises in this kind of thing and it shows. It's easy to clean, minimal upkeep and is a nice conversation starter if you like to bore your friends with coffee talk, and I really do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 10 Dec. 2012
This is a very good quality product. Ergonomic - very easy to pour. Water tastes much better than from an electric kettle. Looks brilliant too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but rust is an issue, 2 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For me its perfect, 2 Oct. 2014
I'm a little bit of a tea snob :D I drink a lot of high grade Sencha, Gyokuro and Assam out of small clay pots. I was after a replacement to my Kamjove that was bought in China. I needed a precise pour and prefer the taste of water heated without electricity. I bought this to go on my gas hob oven and its perfect. Firstly the fit and finish is superb. The tolerance levels from the lid fit to the spout beak is very high and precise. It heats water quick and provides a laser beam of water without being too slow.....for instance if I just want to make some mugs of tea for people its fast enough not to be annoying.

I also wanted a kettle with no internal plastic....something which is just becoming near impossible these days however this is 100% free from plastic within the kettle. I bought this for just £30 which seems like a bargain.....would happily pay £40+ and will replace with another in a heart beat if necessary.

All in all would highly recommend for anyone looking for a decent kettle for tea and I'd imagine it will be perfect for drip coffee as that's its intended use. For me its perfect!

Thanks Hario!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Professional, Quality!, 5 Dec. 2014
The latest edition to my ever-expanding coffee equipment collection. The Hario steel drip kettle is quality through and through and a must for pour-over coffee making. I don't regret buying this kettle one bit.

I usually boil a regular electric kettle and then pour the boiling water into this one and the water temperature is then ready to go. This can also be used directly on a gas hob but It's not my preference.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best teapot!, 7 Oct. 2013
A great pourer! Wanted it as a teapot and does the job beautifully and with great style. Have bought 3 more as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wanting one for a while and I was ..., 26 Dec. 2014
I've been wanting one for a while and I was at first sceptical of buying such an expensive bit of kit. Totally worth it. Though I would note that there would be no way I'd spend the £60+ I have found this retailing for.

5.0 out of 5 stars valuable buy, 23 Oct. 2014
A really valuable buy and most excellent delivery and shipping, I can fuldt recommend this Hario from Fuji, Japan.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 l is perfect very nice and good products good service from dealers, 10 Nov. 2014
Steen Aaberg Nielsen "teko" (albertslund denmark) - See all my reviews
The hario 1,2 l is perfect very nice and good products good service from dealers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Great value and delivered within the timeframe promised.

Hario 1.2 Litre 1-Piece Stainless Steel Hario Buono Coffee Drip Kettle, Silver