5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 11 Sep 2008
This review is from: Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red) (Toy)
We have recently purchased this piano for our eight month old to get a feel for what a keyboard looks like before shes big enough for the real thing. We are absolutely delighted with the product and it really is a proper mini piano! It is made of glossy painted wood and the keys are the perfect size and it is just heavy enough to stand firm when being really hammered by our over enthusiastic daughter!
The sound is more like chimes and it is quite loud but worth every precious moment and we have been in hysterics watching her play with such determination on her little face. There is a little booklet and colour keys and I have probably saved money on her first few lessons in the future as I can teach her the basics myself

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i was hoping for, 14 April 2009
Jack Rees (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red) (Toy)
i bought this toy piano as a small portable keyed instrument for my acoustic folk band, and its great. my biggest worry was about how accurate the pitch was, and its bang on. it has a pleasing xylophone/music box sound, listen to the amile soudtrack for an example

the keys are very loose compared to pianos and keyboards, but are according to the manufacturer there delibiratley that way, and is fine once gotten used to. ive taken the lid off and had a little look inside, and it seems to be pretty solid, it has so far lasted about 3 months of band wear and tear with no issues.

so yea, great kids toy, and solid serious musical instrument if youre into that sort of sound (iam)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tone, 20 July 2009
J. Perkins - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red) (Toy)
Unfortunately, the piano was damaged in transit so I cannot rate its general durability. It looked and sounded delightful. The piano had to be returned and I have to say that there were no problems whatsoever with the seller (who reimbursed me very promptly) but the couriers left a lot to be desired! I shall definitely be reordering once the pianos are back in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red) (Toy)
My little granddaughter absolutely loves this piano as do all the adults. Perfect gift and looks great in her bedroom

4.0 out of 5 stars A good looking and durable piano, decent pitch/tune, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red) (Toy)
All the notes except one was off, took off the cover and adjusted it, ever since then it's been perfect. Kids have dropped everything from plates to remote control and the paint work hasn't got a chip on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
Grace (Carlow, Carlow, IE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red) (Toy)
Lovely, high-quality toy :)

Schoenhut 25 Key My First Tabletop Piano II (Red)