5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
Loved it!! I red a few posts previously to ordering and was a bit worried about the product; although it didn't have the clear packaging, the box was un damaged and the bottle came 100% full; brought it as a gift and I would deffo buy it again ...
Published 14 months ago by Carolina

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine? Fake? or just Old Stock
Published 6 months ago by Mr. M. A. Hodgson

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine? Fake? or just Old Stock, 25 Nov. 2014
I am a massive hugo boss fan, I have bought this product from a main dealer and it lasts for hours, a very long lasting smell, this I am afraid is either fake or very old stock, it lasts 15-20 minutes, yes it looks the same and smells the same but the strength is weak.I have today contacted Hugo Boss directly passing on the serial numbers etc and they are looking into this for me.very disappointed and will update once Hugo Boss reply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 31 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect for me, 28 Jan. 2014
Ive been a long time user of Boss in Motion(over 8 years now),i love the fragrence and always get complimented on it.Very nice indeed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Scent lasts about 20 minutes..., 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette for Men - 40 ml (Personal Care)
I just received a pefrume and I'm huge disappointed with my purchase. I dont know why but scent lasts about 20 minutes and It's gone. I dont know if its fake perfume or all Hugo Boss In Motion are poor quality like that.
Not recommend even for bargain price, imo waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jun. 2013
got this for around £20 and i really like the smell. a nice aftershave. A step up from the £15 aftershaves.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 2 Dec. 2010
bought this aftershave for my son, I was happy with delivery time as it came a day early but as the aftershave was new thought the box that the aftershave came in should have been wraped in selophane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 29 Jan. 2014
I love the smell of this Hugo boss. That's why I brought it for my husband and he likes it to. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars made my mums day, 3 Mar. 2012
I know it sound weird buying this for a women however i brought this for my mums brithday because this is what her husband used to wear; unfortunatly her partner died and Hugo Boss was what he always used to wear and she missed not having it every day and was very greatful that i had thought of a way to bring back that memory. Overall this is a very good product x

4.0 out of 5 stars Why is there no cellophane, 5 Nov. 2014
Bought this on offer, I ordered 2 then ordered another , I had the third cancelled saying it was out of stock but was all of a sudden back in stock at a dearer price, only downside there is no cellophane wrapping - would really love yo know why

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Afer-Shave, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for our son who has been using it for a while now. He liked it enough to put it on his 'wish list' and it smells good to me.