5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
Loved it!! I red a few posts previously to ordering and was a bit worried about the product; although it didn't have the clear packaging, the box was un damaged and the bottle came 100% full; brought it as a gift and I would deffo buy it again ...
Published 8 months ago by Carolina

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine? Fake? or just Old Stock
Published 23 days ago by Mr. M. A. Hodgson

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine? Fake? or just Old Stock, 25 Nov 2014
I am a massive hugo boss fan, I have bought this product from a main dealer and it lasts for hours, a very long lasting smell, this I am afraid is either fake or very old stock, it lasts 15-20 minutes, yes it looks the same and smells the same but the strength is weak.I have today contacted Hugo Boss directly passing on the serial numbers etc and they are looking into this for me.very disappointed and will update once Hugo Boss reply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect for me, 28 Jan 2014
Ive been a long time user of Boss in Motion(over 8 years now),i love the fragrence and always get complimented on it.Very nice indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette for Men - 40 ml (Personal Care)
got this for around £20 and i really like the smell. a nice aftershave. A step up from the £15 aftershaves.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 2 Dec 2010
bought this aftershave for my son, I was happy with delivery time as it came a day early but as the aftershave was new thought the box that the aftershave came in should have been wraped in selophane.

5.0 out of 5 stars made my mums day, 3 Mar 2012
I know it sound weird buying this for a women however i brought this for my mums brithday because this is what her husband used to wear; unfortunatly her partner died and Hugo Boss was what he always used to wear and she missed not having it every day and was very greatful that i had thought of a way to bring back that memory. Overall this is a very good product x

4.0 out of 5 stars An old fan of this.., 7 Dec 2014
M. Humphris (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I love this scent, I used to have it and bought it for nostalgia - for the price, you couldn't go wrong.
Doesn't seem to be as strong as my other aftershaves though, and I know sometimes you can get some counterfeits or expired ones, but still I like the smell of this and I'm rating the product, not the service.
But I do think twice now about purchasing any fragrance from Amazon for this reason.

3.0 out of 5 stars No plastic wrapping and a weak scent!, 30 Nov 2014
Slightly disappointed. The price was great however the box had no plastic wrapping as you would expect with perfumes/aftershaves and the box as a consequence was dirty. Also, when you see sellers of fake products you usually find they don't have the plastic wrapping so not totally happy with this product. The scent disappeared very quickly, so more disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Afer-Shave, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for our son who has been using it for a while now. He liked it enough to put it on his 'wish list' and it smells good to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 29 Jan 2014
I love the smell of this Hugo boss. That's why I brought it for my husband and he likes it to. Very happy