5.0 out of 5 stars made my mums day
I know it sound weird buying this for a women however i brought this for my mums brithday because this is what her husband used to wear; unfortunatly her partner died and Hugo Boss was what he always used to wear and she missed not having it every day and was very greatful that i had thought of a way to bring back that memory. Overall this is a very good product x
Published on 3 Mar 2012 by K5396

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fragrance but useless bottle
Published 7 months ago by BadaBing

5.0 out of 5 stars made my mums day, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hugo Boss Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 40 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jun 2013
got this for around 20 and i really like the smell. a nice aftershave. A step up from the 15 aftershaves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fragrance but useless bottle, 29 Dec 2013
I love this fragrance. It's light and citrus and great for every day wear rather than an evening scent or signature scent. Unfortunately after a few months the pump fails and there's no way to get the liquid out! I managed to crack the ball open but I still can't access the contents so will have to throw away which is quite a waste. Can't recommend as you may lose half of your fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell Great, 10 Jan 2014
Just what you would expect from a main Designers house, another great fragrance. This can be worn day or night.

4.0 out of 5 stars all there but not sealed, 3 Nov 2012
I was disappointed that the box was not wrapped in sellophane. It did appear to be full and it smelled like it should.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid all the after shave or perfume etc in Amazon, 12 Dec 2013
It is a second time that I went against my own better judgement and bought Eau de toilette from Amazon.
The scent is OK but it doesn't even last 30 minutes.
They all are old stock and have no scent, It is better pour your money down drain than buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 31 Mar 2014
Loved it!! I red a few posts previously to ordering and was a bit worried about the product; although it didn't have the clear packaging, the box was un damaged and the bottle came 100% full; brought it as a gift and I would deffo buy it again ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 20 Mar 2014
Struggled to get this and when I received it I was really happy as shipping had not damaged the box, it looks like it should for Boss - quality- my dad loves it. Bought some aftershave balm separate - would also recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 2 Dec 2010
bought this aftershave for my son, I was happy with delivery time as it came a day early but as the aftershave was new thought the box that the aftershave came in should have been wraped in selophane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Afer-Shave, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for our son who has been using it for a while now. He liked it enough to put it on his 'wish list' and it smells good to me.