4.0 out of 5 stars The Rare Stuff, 9 May 2007
Mortal (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uneasy Listening Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Well this is HIM's 2nd release of the more "rare" & some unreleased (officially) tracks, ok a fair few myself & I am sure most of you have heard previous to this album being released.

It's good to finally hear Buried Alive By Love (616 Version) most of us had only heard this in the CKY dvd with a backing over it which was annoying.

This album is still on a par with the 1st vol for producing some good all round HIM tracks but this time gave a good 11 tracks out of 14 that I haven't heard before a fair few more compared to the 1st vol I found.

Not a place to start if you haven't listened to HIM before or if you only own (or have heard) Love Metal or Dark Light, start with Razorblade Romance and absolute must of a HIM album (well so I think).

Shame HIM since Dark Light seemed to have gone down a more "commercial"-ish style route, but I am still very intrigued to what will come next from the new stuff.

(Uneasy Listening Vol.2 - A Good Track Back To Some of the More "Classic" HIM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Uneasy Listening Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
HIM is the best band all over the world. I love them very much. I think everybody should listen to HIM.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, 2 Jun 2007
This review is from: Uneasy Listening 2 (Audio CD)
This album shows a much heavier, grittier side to HIM which, although very different, I really like. The heavier version of 'Buried Alive By Love' was a different take on, in my opinion, one of their best songs. The previously unreleased tracks such as 'Again' and 'Hand Of Doom' make the album much more interesting that Uneasy Listening Vol. 1

ARRAY(0xabacf624)

Uneasy Listening Vol. 2
Uneasy Listening Vol. 2 by HIM (Audio CD - 2007)