5.0 out of 5 stars A household essential in our home
I bought this for my baby daughter as my son was given one as a gift when he was born and even though he is a toddler now it is still one of his favourite and well used toys and anytime the baby would go to play with it he would get very possessive and snatch it back from her so now she has her own and there are no 'arguments'. I don't know what it is about this toy but...
Published 6 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure
I like the product and so does my baby. However, just after I bought it I found out that it had been tested in Germany by a reputable organisation (öko-test), similar to 'which' in the UK. Their results showed that Sophie was full of toxins and they recommended not using the toy. The makers say it's all untrue and are suing the test company now. No outcome as...
Published on 17 Jan. 2012 by Kat

‹ Previous | 113 14 1521 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars My 7 month doesn't seem interested in it, 26 Nov. 2012
Peter Holder "Juventini" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sophie The Giraffe Gift Boxed Version from Vulli (Baby Product)
Unfortunately my 7 month doesn't seem interested in it. I'm sure it is very good but my boy would rather chew the TV remote!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 18 Mar. 2013
it seems to be in order, now only the baby can give me another opinion. :)

Best Regards

Carlos Santos

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, 14 May 2013
Have seen babies really enjoying these, my own hasn't quite taken to it yet but not really chewing on anything else either

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 14 Dec. 2014
Well known brand, brilliant product for any babies or toddlers teething
Arrived in days, and matched the description

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and practical, 25 July 2013
Seem to be ideal gifts for the new babies in the family! Cute as a plaything as well as being a practical teething aid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 3 Jun. 2013
Very cute giraffe and my little one does like chewing on her. But it does get dirty very quickly which is disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love these!!, 23 Jan. 2015
D. J. Jackson (UK) - See all my reviews
I have two of these for my daughter, one for her car seat and one for her pushchair. I also bought the Sophie teether.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!, 2 Mar. 2013
I cant believe how much my 6month old baby liked it!.definitely a good purchase worth every penny!a must have toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my god daughter & she loved it, gone down very well, 5 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my god daughter & she loved it, gone down very well. Cheaper then anywhere else. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this product, 16 Feb. 2013
Very happy with Sophie the Giraffe, she looked lovely in her box. It was an ideal gift for a baby shower present.

‹ Previous | 113 14 1521 | Next ›