Format: DVD|Change

on 12 April 2015
Funny. Julie Walters is so skilled. Rupert Grint was the best in Harry Potter and I really hope he gets plenty of work and has a great career - he has tons of personality and makes me laugh. Check him out in Wild Target also.
on 12 March 2012
I thought this was a pretty amusing comedy film. Not side splitting, I didn't cry with laughter, won't watch it more than once (or twice) again, but overall it was ok.

My wife enjoyed it too, but our two teenage daughters said they found it boring - that's teenagers for you!

One word of warning - I bought it because our oldest daughter will shortly start driving lessons and I thought it would be a laugh to see someone else at a similar stage in a comedy film, but the film isn't about driving lessons at all. It's about life but no worse for that.

There. I've done the whole review without mentioning Ron Weasley.

Oh.......
on 30 July 2010
Great fun film. Julie Walters is hilarious as usual, and Rupert Grint has a more adult role than we've been used to seeing him.
on 15 April 2015
Bought as a present – recipient was happy to receive and had many hours of pleasure with the DVD
on 7 June 2010
a classic uk romcom adventure with 2 actors at the top of their ganme
lovely soundtrack too
on 18 September 2014
A very good movie depicting the differences between ages, learning to agree, accept or adapt those differences and a road movie as well! The two very different generation stars meld together well and make this a vey enjoyable viewing experience. The needs of the one are met by the desires of the other.
on 2 February 2008
Touching film with some guinuinly funny moments. Rupert Grints proved he's not just going to be "Ron" forever.
on 26 July 2013
we all watched this, I had seen it on tv and was going through a faze of trying out films that the harry potter 3 had been in.it came on time and in good condition we liked it, was funny
on 24 July 2013
Fabulous movie.. If you love Julie Walters and a great British comedy. This is the film for you. Gets a little sentimentaltowards the end, but please don't let that put you off.
on 29 March 2015
Coming of Age meets OAP, is not our usual film genre, it may not be yours, but, we recommend this film wholeheartedly as an easy amusing watch that will entertain.