Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£14.33+ £1.26 shipping

on 14 August 2012
"Soft Machine" by the Teddy Bears captures songs that epitomize a combination of pop and chillout. "Yours To Keep", "PunkRocker", "Ahead of My Time" and "Automatic Lover" are among some of the great tunes on this cd. I admit that I found out about this group through Pandora Radio and only wish that more songs were included. "Soft Machine" by the Teddy Bears is great for those who enjoy electronica music.
on 2 October 2006
I picked up this album not expecting much, but it has quickly become one of my favourite albums of this year. Tracks 2 through 6 are catchy, upbeat and euphoric - music that makes you want to reach for the remote and turn the volume right up.

As if that wasnt enough, Iggy Pop on 'Punkrocker' really stands out. It won't be long before you scream 'Cos i'm a punk rocker, yes I am!' along to the music.

This is really a brilliant album - it's supposed to be in the 'Alternative' genre, but its got funk, electronica and awesome guitar riffs. Oh, and it is a long way from inferior work like the boring and tedious album contributions of The Fratellis, White Stripes, We are Scientists, Editors or The Automatic.
on 25 March 2014
If you're considering getting this then just do it! There is such a variety on here from the collaborations, it works really well. I have it on in my room all the time when I'm getting ready or tidying up
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse