5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be scared men....us women will never know
I had been nagging at my husband to let me dye his hair to cover his grey flecks for ages and he finally gave in last weekend and let me do it.

Published on 12 Sep 2008 by Mrs. Elaine S. Feltham

1.0 out of 5 stars New formula is rubbish
Published 3 months ago by C C Woodcock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be scared men....us women will never know, 12 Sep 2008
This review is from: Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml (Personal Care)

I used 'Just for Men', it was quick, easy and the results were great. I really think it makes him look younger and sexy. Anybody who hadn't seen his hair with the flecks of grey in it would never know it was dyed because the colour is just a perfect match.

If you are in doubt just do it, it will eventually grow out so you have nothing to loose! My husband agrees he looks great and we will be dying his hair on a regular basis from now on to keep the grey at bay!

1.0 out of 5 stars New formula is rubbish, 13 Aug 2014
The new formula which combines with oxygen or something is really, really poor. The colouring just isn't effective and tends to leave a paler shade on shorter hair (on the sides with me) whilst the longer hair on top goes darker, hence you get a very obvious contrast. I never had this problem with the old product. The comb sounds good but in practice doesn't really work, you just end up getting mess everywhere. Avoid! Unless they revert to the original formula

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - Works - Will definitely keep using, 31 May 2013
Followed the instructions and it worked fine.
I am 50 and I had literally tones on grey hair, all over and particularly on my sideburns and infront of my ears.
I never realized just how much grey until I used this.
Works brilliant, immediate results. If you have a lot of grey hair and have been used to it then it can be a bit of a shock.
At first I wondered if it were too dark but checked older photos and the colour is right....its just grey lightens your overall tone and so its a bit of a shock when you are finished.
Not it has settled feel and look younger.
When it says work on the areas that are worse giving them special attention it means it. I was even all around but my right front side was worse than others and I had to retreat that little area because I was initially too casual, not the products fault - mine.
Will definitely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good coverage, 5 Feb 2013
works as it says , i tend to leave it on longer than 5 mins but always time it .

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous, 10 May 2014
You would think that by now companies could market a product as simple as hair dye that actually does 'what it says on the tin'. I don't think Just for Men can really say that.

I rubbed this stuff in thoroughly and left for '6' minutes. No joy. I attempted again for 12 minutes and I still had grey hairs (and believe me when I say I don't have 'that' many anyway).

What's the point in this stuff?

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Feb 2014
A good product as you can control the grey you want to keep so you've not got a dramatic change in colour, although I don't think this is really designed for anyone who has to wash their hair every day as you are constantly using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and lasts a long time, 1 Nov 2013
M. Thompson (England UK) - See all my reviews
the colour is very natural my hairdresser coudnt believe i had dyed my hair!

However the colour is 'much' darker than i thought it would be i left it on slightly over the 5mins instructions - i would now rinse it off in the shower after just 4mins? on my hair to give a better blend in to my hair colour its more like a Dark Brown to my eyes maybe its just my hairs reaction but its to dark for me.

from my experiance the higher the 'H' number the darker the dye is so im now trying the 'H20 Ash Brown' which looks to be correct for my naturaly light brown hair - the Med Brown H35 is way way to dark my hair went a whole shade darker it was noticable very.

overall a really good product that i like and will keep using this once you find the correct H number! i re-dye my hair around 4 or 5 weeks before the natural growth of my hair shows any grey appearing ( a 5min chore quickly applied and finshed

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent alternative for beards., 2 Aug 2013
I use it on my beard, not my hair. Have done for 20yrs. It works as well if not better than the special beard version and is cheaper too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, 18 May 2013
This was used on slightly grey very straight short hair for 1 minute less than stated on the packet. It worked a treat and the original hair colour was untouched. Some grey hair took a slightly brown very natural looking tint but no sign of grey. For future washing though a good conditioner is recommended as hair tended to be very dry at the ends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work, 28 Feb 2014
Just For men have changed the formula in the past few months . Do yourself a favour , save yourself some money,it is EXTREMELY poor at colouring grey hair. If it had been the old formula which i have been using for many,many years, that is different. If i could give a zero i would.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›