on 14 November 2011
These knives are fantastically sharp, and are well suited for cutting steak or any other meats, and can also be used for general purpose slicing and chopping; and for the quality they are very affordable and I'm very happy to use them.

The look of these knives are similar to the other Victorinox knives and they aren't heavy; so if you are looking for steak knives that are heavy, hand-made, look expensive and feel expensive that you want you use for fine-dining, you might want to look at other knives that are 4 times as expensive (or more) than these ones.
on 26 March 2012
I have 2 of them, bought in Switzerland ages ago, they are very good all-rounders in the kitchen, and of course great with steaks. Vey good at slicing and peeling soft vegetables and fruits too. I'm thinkiong of getting the box of 6 as they are so handy.
As for the look, well, I actually like it. Streamlined and no-nonsense
on 3 September 2013
I chose these knives because I'd had experience of Victorinox steel in the past.
This is one of those purchases you won't make very often. I have bought these not expecting to have to replace them for a very long time or ever maybe.
The knives are razor sharp and cuts through your steak, chop or whatever with ease. I think the expense is worth it and you get what you pay for. As I said, probably the best knife steel in the world!!
on 19 August 2014
I love these steak knives I have purchased, they are of excellent quality and ooh so sharp. The style of them appealed to me because I knew they would fit exactly where I wanted to put them, and they look lovely. The price I thought was a bit high but when I received them I understood why and they are well worth the money. would highly recommend these to anyone.
on 18 January 2014
excellent knives, light sharp and dishwasher proof. we use them every day for a variety of uses and they retain their edge for years.
on 4 June 2014
These knives are great, good quality, reasonable price and remain sharp even after a lot of use. Would recommend buying these.
on 5 December 2014
My wife loves these knives.
She keeps telling me they are the best thing since sliced bread!
Which is odd really, as she uses them for peeling vegetables etc.
Very very sharp, so watch out.
Excellent value for money.
on 6 June 2015
I bought these knives for my Mother who has arthritis in her hands and cannot hold heavy steak knives. She is delighted with them and tells me that they are very sharp, beautifully light and of an excellent quality. Highly recommended.
on 3 September 2015
I was expecting something more after reading the reviews. Perfectly acceptable and does the job but more lightweight than I thought they would be. People do rave about this brand so must be good.
on 7 October 2014
Had these knifes for a few months now and still very please with them, often use them for cutting all sorts not just for cutting steak.