Measuring in at just under 21 cm total length, this is a neat, inexpensive knife with a seriously sharp, albeit, serrated cutting edge which runs for the complete edge of the blade - c 11 cm.
Rounded top to blade.

Comfortable rigid red handle of c 10 cm, at a slight diagonal as it meets the blade.
Comes with removable blade safety protector and is...
Published on 22 Sep 2010 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
I is normal knife. Nothing sepecial. small one. I will not bay again and no bother if will missing. Not sharp enought
Published 1 month ago by quicksilver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is no understatement - the Cutting Edge of Tomato Knives at a GREAT price!, 22 Sep 2010
Rounded top to blade.

Comes with removable blade safety protector and is supplied in the usual plastic Victorinox sheath to keep it safe.

Slices tomatoes effortlessly - but just as adept with my lemons and limes, and I am cautious to keep my fingers well clear!

Also available with a BLACK handle, although I favour this lovely red one as it stands out from the rest in my knife block!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Essential, 17 Oct 2009
Mrs. Beverley J. Rendall (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
A year ago I accidently destroyed my favorite kitchen knife by managing to leave it in my oven when putting some potatoes in to roast. The knife was destroyed, the handle melted leaving me with only a blade and a mess to clear up. Over the last 12 months I've bought several other knives, but none have come anywhere near as good as this one. Although it has a slightly shorter blade than my original knife it's as good at fine slicing tomatoes without squashing, or shredding lettuce and onions etc as my old one. Would highly recommend this knife, it's a very reasonable price and no kitchen should ever be without one of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp knife!, 13 Mar 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (#1 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great knife. The blade is 11cm long and razor sharp, serrated and pretty strong. The handle is plastic and textured to provide a gripping surface. In use it is spot on. Very sharp when cutting tomatoes, most friut and veg and can be used for meat. A great little all round prepping knife for the kitchen. Worth the price and recommended. My only moan is that it doesn't come with a protective sleeve of any kind. That's why the 4 stars. I'm picky! :-) Love the knife though.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
This knife is as sharp as other comments make it out to be.
I would have given it 5 stars, if it had come with a plastic cover (I manage to cut myself by only grazing the blade when it was in my drawer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorinox knife, 14 Dec 2007
Kirsty Henderson (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
Really very good and slices through anything, including fingers if not careful! Great kitchen tool I could not be without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 16 Oct 2008
B. Stone (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
I use this knife for nearly everything! It's still just as sharp after 1 years worth of use.
Who needs a knife block full of useless knives when you can get this great knife and for only a few quid!

5.0 out of 5 stars An indispensable kitchen tool, 13 Sep 2007
M. Nelson "aphra" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
I read about a chef who said he'd never go anywhere without one of these, and now I can see why. Light, sharp and brilliant at slicing tomatoes and lots of other fruit and veg.

5.0 out of 5 stars The desert island knife?, 11 Aug 2010
AndyB (West Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
This would be the one kitchen knife I'd take camping as it can do a bit of everything. As well as tomatoes, it also does bread and steak. It's short enough to peel fruit and veg, yet long enough to chop at a pinch.

It's as sharp as a professional knife, but still cheap enough to lose/replace.

My only criticism of this range in general is that the handles are a bit thin for my taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant knife, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
chopping small things is now a pleasure...I'm buying a few of them to give as gifts...changing peoples lives forever :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 21 Mar 2014