Measuring in at just under 21 cm total length, this is a neat, inexpensive knife with a seriously sharp, albeit, serrated cutting edge which runs for the complete edge of the blade - c 11 cm
Rounded top to blade.

Comfortable rigid red handle of c 10 cm, at a slight diagonal as it meets the blade.
Comes with removable blade safety protector and is...
Published on 22 Sept. 2010 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
I is normal knife. Nothing sepecial. small one. I will not bay again and no bother if will missing. Not sharp enought
Published 11 months ago by quicksilver

5.0 out of 5 stars This is no understatement - the 'Cutting Edge of Tomato Knives' at a GREAT price!, 22 Sept. 2010
Rounded top to blade.

Comes with removable blade safety protector and is supplied in the usual plastic Victorinox sheath to keep it safe.

Slices tomatoes effortlessly - but just as adept with lemons and limes and I am cautious to keep my fingers well clear!

Also available with a BLACK handle, although I favour this lovely red one as it stands out from the rest in my knife block!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp knife!, 13 Mar. 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great knife. The blade is 11cm long and razor sharp, serrated and pretty strong. The handle is plastic and textured to provide a gripping surface. In use it is spot on. Very sharp when cutting tomatoes, most friut and veg and can be used for meat. A great little all round prepping knife for the kitchen. Worth the price and recommended. My only moan is that it doesn't come with a protective sleeve of any kind. That's why the 4 stars. I'm picky! :-) Love the knife though.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 22 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
This knife is as sharp as other comments make it out to be.
I would have given it 5 stars, if it had come with a plastic cover (I manage to cut myself by only grazing the blade when it was in my drawer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the price, great all rounder, 17 Aug. 2014
Mushroom (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
Great knife, very sharp and lasts for years. The chefs all had these in a restaurant I used to work in, they got dogs abuse in the professional kitchens yet never broke and took ages to blunt, even in that environment. Good all rounder, I have a great set of professional knives but keep reaching for this for most of my my veg prep and meat cutting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomatoes will never sleep peacefully again!, 17 Jun. 2014
Jared Kelly (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
This is THE best knife EVER for massacring tomatoes (and finger tips, if left hidden within a bowl of soapy water)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Essential, 17 Oct. 2009
Mrs. Beverley J. Rendall (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
A year ago I accidently destroyed my favorite kitchen knife by managing to leave it in my oven when putting some potatoes in to roast. The knife was destroyed, the handle melted leaving me with only a blade and a mess to clear up. Over the last 12 months I've bought several other knives, but none have come anywhere near as good as this one. Although it has a slightly shorter blade than my original knife it's as good at fine slicing tomatoes without squashing, or shredding lettuce and onions etc as my old one. Would highly recommend this knife, it's a very reasonable price and no kitchen should ever be without one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
brilliant at cutting tomatoes. I love ALL victorinox knives

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the only knife you will ever need!, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
(Domestic user) A fantastic knife! I was recommend to purchase this knife by a chef at a five star hotel during a cooking demo and would agree with his assessment that it was possibly' the only general purpose knife you will ever need'.and although doubtful at the time I now completely agree with him. Super sharp, so the red handle is a great help...
Mine, and now have 5, were supplied by 'Nesbits next day' and they were courier delivered the next day for Free a great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tomato knife in the world, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
That's no exaggeration. And for a low price that makes other knives look ridiculously expensive. This (along with other Victorinox knives) is simply the sharpest knife I've ever used, and it stays sharp for ages. It will slice tomatoes like you never believed possible. No pressure is required, just glide the knife over the tomato and it's already cutting a slice. Just be careful with your fingers, it will cut them just as easily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 16 Oct. 2008
B. Stone (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm (Kitchen & Home)
I use this knife for nearly everything! It's still just as sharp after 1 years worth of use.
Who needs a knife block full of useless knives when you can get this great knife and for only a few quid!

Victorinox - Tomato Knife 11cm