5.0 out of 5 stars Good for xbox live
I bought this for use my Xbox 360, it works very well, with no lag. Don't let the price make you question the quality, this is a great product and i would buy another without a second thought should i be in need of another cable.
Published on 22 April 2009 by R. Walkden

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake CAT.5E
I have given this cable a 1 star rating only because there is no provision to give it a zero or -1 rating.

This cable gave such a poor performance that I decided to snip off one of the plugs to investigate.
Published on 14 Mar 2011 by critic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for xbox live, 22 April 2009
R. Walkden (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MHP Computer Services 20m CAT5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Lead Cable (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value, 15 Mar 2010
H Hochkins "Urban" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
I use this cable for connecting my XBOX 360 to Live, Enormous bandwidth, i can have my Xbox and router Two floors away and still reach :) Much cheaper and faster than a 60 wireless adapter!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cheap and it works.......which is nice., 11 April 2009
russell clarke "stipesdoppleganger" (halifax, west yorks) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
You cannot go wrong with a product that does the job as well as this ( well it works ) for the price it is on here. Connected it to a Net-Lynx router(The Net-Gear connectors we ran through the mains had been blown by a power surge) and ran it up the stairs to the computer in the kids bedroom. No problem at all . Their computer staight back on the internet .Happy kids , even more happy me.
Well apart from the fact their internet connection is about 10 times faster than mine but you can,t have everything .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, performance, 15 Oct 2009
Fantastic price for a 20m cable and it works perfectly. I use it to connect my desktop upstairs to the router downstairs. Great for gamers on a budget.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake CAT.5E, 14 Mar 2011

Carefully peeling back the outer sheath revealed that the eight wires are not arranged as four twisted pairs, as required by the specification for CAT.5E, but are just laid alongside each other.
The individual wires also do not meet the CAT.5E specification in that the diameter of the conductor is significantly less than the AWG 24 required and the material used is not bare copper but a cheap Aluminium alloy.

The specification for REAL CAT.5E can be viewed here - []

Because this cable does not even come close to the performance or specification of REAL CAT.5E it should not be described as CAT.5E. I have informed the seller but I note that he is still offering the cable for sale - you can draw your own conclusions from this.

I am amazed and disappointed that Amazon allows this low quality, fake product to be sold on this site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed, 31 May 2009
Martin O'neill (County Tyrone, Ireland) - See all my reviews
If your thinking to yourself can i use this cable for my internet, its not the one BT sent me or whoever, then yes you can, exellent cable, really quick delivery, i use it for both the internet and digital TV and no complaints whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super long cable, 10 Oct 2009
Karen Luker (s.wales) - See all my reviews
I needed a really long cable to connect my sons computer to our modem as we couldn't get our wireless connection to work with his computer, and this does the job perfectly and for a great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips!!, 1 Feb 2009
D. J. Badger (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
Cheap as chips! I've had no problems with it, and the equivelent cable costs about 30 in PCWorld!

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery. Works just great. Much cheaper than the shops., 30 July 2009
M. Smith (North West England) - See all my reviews
Very prompt dispatch indeed - 2 days from ordering. Goods as described and am using the cable from my Virgin media cable modem to my laptop as I type, which is a long distance away. Hard wire connections are faster than wireless. Would recommend seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost item which does the job admirably, 29 Dec 2009
Dr. G. Austin "Graham Austin" (Black Country UK) - See all my reviews
This is one of those unspectacular items which just does a good job. It was cheap, delivered rapidly, easily installed and has given good service.