5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cable
Its a cable and it works - what more do you want from a cable? Quick delivery, so 5 stars.

Would buy product again. Would buy from seller again.
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by Ej Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not actually 1m long
These seem to work, but beware - I measured it as thought they seemed short and they are just under 90cm rather 1m!
Published on 3 Nov. 2012 by Mr Gideon Hoffman

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cable, 15 Sept. 2010
Ej Carter "Emily" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wired--up 1M Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead (Accessory)

Would buy product again. Would buy from seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable, good plugs, well made, 29 Oct. 2011
R. F. Stevens "richard23491" (Ickenham UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
A simple 1m long CAT5e lead, well made using decent quality components. Each connector is well bonded to the cable.

The cable is stamped with 'UTP CAT 5E NETWORKING CABLE ISO/IEC11801 & EN 50288 & ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 26AWGx4P TYPE'. It feels much more durable than some other CAT5e cables I have bought recently.

All 8 wires are connected, and it also passes the 100MBit speed test when installed. What more could you ask for?

To save time in the long run I always test leads for connectivity before installing them, and this basic tester seems to be a reliable indicator of cable condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars rj45 ethernet cable, 18 May 2011
cable delivered very quickley.i needed the cable to attach to a new router for the internet,it works fine.
i would buy another if the need arises

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Dec. 2012
I got this to get sky on demand through broadband using D-Link DHP-307AV/B 200 MBPS PowerLine Homeplug AV Network Starter Kitand needed these cables,only thing to say is they get the job done & are a great price.well recommended product.10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leads, 14 Nov. 2011
Martyn Barnwell "snapper zappa" (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality ethernet patch leads, very good price and sent very quickly. I ordered two each of two different length leads and they came as two seperate deliveries which surprised me a bit though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful customer service, great item, look nowhere else., 2 April 2012
M. Fairman - See all my reviews
Well for the price I thought I was pushing it, but ordered two of these cables and they arrived a couple of working days later. Both of course work and no problems at all there. See you don't have to pay high prices...

But a word about customer service. "If you have difficulty with our purchase, or need help installing or using it, please call",...names and numbers provided. Now for such a cheap item that is customer service par excellence! I mean I know how to use these but I also know some people do get confused and can't see the socket for the wires or at least the correct socket, so this kind of support can be very helpful, and one I wouldn't have expected for such a cheap item. Well done, item gets 5 out of 5, customer service if I could gets 10 out of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cables in a wireless environment!, 27 Oct. 2012
I thought that I wouldn't need any more Ethernet cables as I go wireless, but not all new products have that functionality. My sky HD boxes and photo printer for example. I've used this cables to connect either directly to my peripherals or through Powerline adapters that connect through your electrical socket to my sky box for example. The different lengths and colours reduce the spaghetti and allow them to be distinguishable for each appliance. They come in easy open, but not green plastic envelopes and work fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, fast delivery, they work, end of., 30 Jan. 2013
Purchased through MHP Computers. Ordered 4 of these Friday evening with free delivery, dispatched Saturday, arrived Monday.

All 4 work and all are exactly 1 metre long, plug tip to plug tip.

I now have my TV, Sky+HD and Blu Ray all hard wired to the Internet via a TP-Link 5 port switch box, also bought through Amazon and all work brilliantly.

For the functionality of these I'd give these 5 stars on their own. With free delivery and the price they're worth 10 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not actually 1m long, 3 Nov. 2012
Mr Gideon Hoffman (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars 50% satisfaction, 1 Jun. 2012
S. DOLLAN (Bucks) - See all my reviews
I've given this 2 stars because I bought 2 of these leads & only 1 worked.

I returned the faulty cable a week ago but have heard nothing from the seller so far...

I know these leads are cheap but they should still be of merchantable quality & it shouldn't be a lottery as to whether you get one that works or not.

My advice - go elsewhere.