5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Service
I ordered this on Wednesday night and it arrived on Friday morning. This was my second purchase from MHP and both arrived very quickly.

I can't get excited about cables but the service is great.

The cable is grey has two ends and when you plug it in it works. "GREAT" I don't need anymore than that.

It cost me £1.90 delivered to my door. I...
Published on 21 Mar 2009 by Harrythepony

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great
Published on 6 July 2012 by S. Easton

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Service, 21 Mar 2009
This review is from: Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M (Electronics)

I can't get excited about cables but the service is great.

It cost me £1.90 delivered to my door. I am taking the 7m one, (that my wife purchased for me), back to my local retailer and getting the £14 they wanted to charge, refunded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price and quick delivery, 11 Sep 2009
Darren Watkins (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
What a fantastic price and no delivery charges either.

Cable does exactly what it is meant to do. The same size cable is available from a well known high street catalgoue shop for about £10, but I always chose to look on Amazon first.

Can't fault the product at all. I have recently purchased a TV and Blu Ray DVD player that can be networked so to do it at a reasonable price is a bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 6 July 2012
S. Easton "S.E" (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm going to have to be honest as the listing does state 'high quality'. While the cable works, it is not 'high quality'. The plastic coating around the cable is very thin/flimsy and any amount of pressure on this cable could damage the wires within. Still good value for money of course and it was delivered fast, but regarding the quality of the product itself, you get what you pay for I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & service., 13 May 2009
G. MASON - See all my reviews
Very quick delivery & the product does exactly what it is meant to. Don,t be fooled into paying a lot of money for one of these cables.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken within two months, 17 Dec 2011
Bought this ethernet cable for a seemingly bargain 99p but within two months the plastic cabling has started to fall to pieces so am having to buy a replacement from somewhere else. Not recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, 25 Oct 2011
I needed it for uni, and it works so... It's really cheap and long ^^ which is good especially if the ethernet socket is in an awkward place. You get more freedom with it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 17 Sep 2011
Great product. Arrived in 1 day. Works perfectly for me. Really good value for money. Allows me to locate wireless router through a cavity wall, thus improving the range. Really impressed, especially for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Good, 12 May 2011
D. Marshall "dwm" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The sheath or jacket of the cable is made from plastic so thin that you could cut it with a fingernail. The 8 wires within the cable are not twisted into pairs and lack the correct EIA/TIA-568 colour codes (no stripes and vague colours). Furthermore, the wires are loose within the cable. This combination makes the cable susceptible to all forms of electrical interference resulting in poor performance.

If you want a Cat5e cable that's reliable and fast, look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 Dec 2013
I bought this cable because I couldn't pick up the WiFi on my computer from a virgin modem. With the positioning, I needed a really long cable so that I could sit comfortably while using the net. This works a treat, Lots of extra cable, no worries.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 11 Mar 2014
Needed an extended ethernet cable for my PC. Foolishly sent off for the cheapest one I could find. This cable was literally cracking apart and had holes before I'd even used it. The wire's outer casing is made of very weak plastic that splits open or cracks wherever bent or pressure is applied. Plug end's are flimsy and loose fitting meaning frequent temporary connection loss. I've had this for one day and already have it wrapped in several places with electronic tape. The plug end's also needed widening with tape to ensure a tighter fit.
Honestly I'd save yourself allot of trouble and put 2-3 quid towards a better made cable.