5.0 out of 5 stars Pull-along-croc
My toddler got this for christmas and absolutely loved it, so we bought this for my sister's child's 1st birthday and he adores it.

It is very sturdy wooden traditional toy and it wiggles up and down as it is pulled along and this makes the wooden parts 'clack' together.

All in all a great first toy but ideal for those children just starting to walk.
Published on 2 July 2009 by M. G. Beckerleg

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I was really disappointed with this toy as they have changed the design from being a beautiful solid wood crocodile to a cheap looking composite rubber wood material which looks like cheap and nasty mdf. Was bought for someone as a gift but was sadly returned...
Published 5 months ago by London11

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull-along-croc, 2 July 2009
M. G. Beckerleg (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves this alligator, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator (Toy)
I bought this pull-along alligator for my 17 month old son as he is really into crocodiles and is confident on his feet now. It is very well made and durable and my son absolutely loves it. It clacks as you pull it along, but I did read somewhere that it snaps its jaws as it is pulled, which it doesn't. Its jaws do open if you do it manually. It was definitely a good buy though and I would recommend it. The seller dispatched the same day as my order was placed which was pretty impressive!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love crocodile ..., 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator (Toy)
Best pull along toy we have seen - much much better than e.g. Brio - makes great clackety clackety noise. Very sturdy. Croc gets taken for regular walks and greatly enjoys chasing people around the sitting room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan toys dancing alligator, 7 Oct 2011
David Savage (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator (Toy)
Really nice wooden toy; well made and sturdy. Should go for miles! It was a great success with Grandchild; not too sure if parents wil enjoy the loud clacking that it makes when trailed along, but hey - that's what Grandparents do - buy noisy toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Aug 2011
B. Hutchinson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator (Toy)
My dad bought this for my daughter's first Christmas when she was 10 months. She was pretty uninterested until about a month ago when we brought it out again and she loves pulling it along to see it dance and make the clacky sound! A great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 20 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars dancing alligator, 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator (Toy)
simple,classic, well made toy for my niece who i'm told loves it she cant quite walk yet but loves dragging the toy around in circles.

Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator