5.0 out of 5 stars THE CAT IS CUTE!, 31 July 2014
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Anipalz Cat with touch sensor pad (Toy)
`Anipalz' in my opinion were probably the best virtual pets around at the time of release - perhaps if only because, not only the graphics were so good and real-looking, but these took what I call `ordinary' batteries, whereas any other VPs I've ever owned usually took button cells, which though widely available and cheap now, have not always been so... These are made very `chunky' without lots of fiddly buttons and are very easy to hold and operate. Okay, the touch sensors can be a bit temperamental - but this is hardly a serious problem.

I've always had a dog `Anipalz', and so now have a cat, (more recently a hamster!!) but was amused at the discovery and thought of a VP penguin!! (lol) The cat is cute, and makes a change from the common puppy VP.

These are very robust and `substantial' virtual pets.(should be better for the kids who like VPs - as I don't think they die with neglect and so no tears there) I have three in all now; a dog and a hamster too - see my review for those) and they're all good and well made, though the perspex cover seems to have marks even when fresh out of the packet, and so I don't hold much hope of them staying very clear with use - but so what!

Lovely items and I'm still convinced they're probably the best VPs, and feel sure they will become very collectable and much sort after eventually.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little Gadget, 21 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Anipalz Cat with touch sensor pad (Toy)
I got this for a friend's 20th as a gag gift (as she wanted a cat) but to my shock she loves it!

Anipalz Cat with touch sensor pad
Out of stock