5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
After a lot of research and careful consideration I ordered this watch - I absolutely love it! it arrived promptly, very well packed & looked stunning when I opened the box :)

It's simple elegance is everything I'd hoped for & more! The colour of the steel bracelet against the champagne face, gold hands & numbers work exceptionally well.

This watch...
Published on 26 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars My experience of the lovely looking Skagen watches
Published 19 months ago by concum1

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 26 May 2011
This review is from: Skagen 233XSGSC Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Strap (Watch)

This watch sits beautifully on my wrist & is so comfortable to wear. I did wonder if the bracelet might snag on clothing but it doesn't, it is so smooth.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 13 Jan 2011
Anthony N. Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
What a nice watch, my wife was thrilled with it. It looks classy and is fairly slimline on the wrist. It has a good strap which is easily adjusted so fit any ladies wrist ( no links to remove etc it is all diy.)It keeps good time and will tollerate some water splashing. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch, 10 Jun 2011
Fantastic watch. Slightly hard to fasten clasp at first, but soon got the knack. The watch is comfortable to wear, very stylish and goes with everything, having silver and gold. Comes beautifully packaged if required as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but faulty strap - good replacement service, 21 Feb 2012
Bought this watch for my partner when she lost her watch on holiday; she loved it. However after a couple of weeks the strap started to fray and being made of metal it snagged a blouse.

So it had to go back. On the Amazon site it was a little difficult to work out how to make a return if the product was faulty so I sent them an email and the service from there was excellent.

The new watch is perfect and looks far more expensive than the money I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagerrak watch, 20 Nov 2012
Pamela Head - See all my reviews
Lovely watch chosen for its thin elegance for my slim wrist.its easy to put on and one being able to adjust the wrist size oneself is great,much recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars pugman, 24 Dec 2012
bought for my wifes 60th birthday looks great on she is really pleased with it,looks a lot more expensive than it was,would reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, 2 Aug 2011
J. Pickard "JaneP" (London) - See all my reviews
I can only agree with the other reviewers, this watch is lovely, a bargain at the price and a speedy delivery by Amazon. I wasn't really sure of the dimensions before buying, but the watch has a fairly slim strap, with a very clear face. Well pleased - looks far more expensive than the actual price.

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish watch - tricky strap, 18 May 2011
Overall I'm very pleased with this watch. Only negative is that the metal strap is very stiff and if your wrist is small it doesn't lie flat. The catch also took some time to master.

2.0 out of 5 stars My experience of the lovely looking Skagen watches, 30 Jan 2013
I bought my last Skagen September 2011. Six months later the strap detached from the watch and I cannot find a way of getting it fixed. Most jewellers will not touch it as they say it should be returned to Skagen. I decided that it was a one off and guess what has happened to the second one, the stainless steel strap has detached itself again from the watch and none of the experts want to touch it. There is no Skagen agent anywhere near me so I am left with two SKAGEN watches that look very nice but cannot wear. Needless to say I have not made the same mistake on my next purchase and bought a lovely French Connection watch from Amazon with a leather strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb modern watch, 31 July 2012
W. DAVID "Expat" (Toulon, France) - See all my reviews
This is a good clean design that can be worn with silver or gold jewellery. The flexible strap is an important part of it and decorative in itself. It can be adjusted continuously to any length. It is the only watch to have provoked both young and old relatives to ask where to buy one - it obviously has universal appeal.