5.0 out of 5 stars A new use for an old favourite
Published on 15 May 2013 by Wheeliesheff

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality review
This was not a good purchase. I did pay for express delivery, but item did not arrive for a few days.
Tally counters themselves are not the greatest quality, item displayed in the photo is not the same as product delivered.
This is not full metal parts tally counter.
Out of 4 purchased, 3 stopped working within 8 weeks time.
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by Val

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality review, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
This is not full metal parts tally counter.
Out of 4 purchased, 3 stopped working within 8 weeks time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new use for an old favourite, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
I ordered this item for myself. As a keen knitter I need to keep count of knitted rows but have always struggled with the fiddly little counters designed specifically for this; they are either too small or over time tend to slip off the number selected as they become worn so I googled knitting row counter and this little beauty came up. It was something I'd never previously considered but I thought "why not?". Having now used it for the last week I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is!

Pros:-
1. Unlike the usual row counters this doesn't require fixing to the needles
2. You don't need to put your knitting down as it can be operated with just one hand
3. It's easy to set and reset
4. It's at least half the price of normal row counters
5. Easier to handle

Cons:-
1. Slightly more chunky that the usual counters (but that actually helps in some ways)
2. A lot bigger so takes up more room in knitting bags etc.

I would highly recommend this to all knitters out there; so far two members of my knitting group have asked me to get one for them and I'm sure they won't be the last.

A very reasonably priced item and a very easy item to use. A true win win situation!

4.0 out of 5 stars tally counter, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
My wife purchased this tally counter to use as a row counter for her knitting and finds it very handy. Just the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars for a bird in the bush, 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
As someone who who does surveys of wildlife I bought two of these and I have to saye they were spot on with the description and they arrived the day before they should have done ... thats service! I also have an electronic version which may apeal to the people who, like me, suffer Gadgetitas but they will keeep working when the temperature drops and the batteries gone flat :D

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks good, and to be fair it seems far from ..., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
I seriously can't believe some of the negative reviews on here. especially the last one from Jan 2012..Its a counter for 99p. yes 99p. It works, it looks good, and to be fair it seems far from flimsy. the only difference between the picture and the one received is that the twisty thing on the side is black not silver coloured.

Please people, actually think about the criticisms you post before you do so. I very nearly didn't buy this on the basis of the last review. Im so glad I ignored it. I suggest you do to and buy this if you want a decent cheap counter..

5.0 out of 5 stars well made product, 9 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
Very pleased with this counter and i am sure it will be in use for a long time. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Cost = quality. If you want a fab bit of kit, then this is not for you, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
This is a very cheap unit, and the quality does reflect this. Yes it is a bargain, but the quality is not that great. But for how often I use it I think it should do the job and that's enough. What more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tally counter, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
Thank you for your very quick delivery of a tally counter, I had ordered two with a very good reason. I am a coach driver and am constantly counting passengers on and off the coach so I don't forget anyone in coach trips. I am now using my second one because the first one was very shiny and new and somebody decided they needed it more than I ( hence I bought two ). They work brilliantly and would recommend buyers to contact you in the first instance. It has been a pleasure buying from you an I will continue to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars tally counter, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
This works very well and use it every day at work and it is small enough to fit into my pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars COUNT ME IN, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Coco Digital Hand Tally Counter (Sports)
A great little machine for counting parishioners at my church. Was very surprised to discover that it came from Hong Kong though - you would have thought that someone in Britain could make these things. It was delivered directly to me at the church, so we were ready for the "counting" weekend.