4.0 out of 5 stars The Office Workhorse
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by S. Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised!! Avoid!
Published 18 months ago by Rich

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised!! Avoid!, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: 5 Star Office Value Copier Paper Multifunctional Ream-Wrapped 80gsm A4 White - 1 box containing 5 Reams of 500 sheets (Office Product)
Yet another market place seller sending out different products to the ones advertised. This paper (from Universal Office Products Ltd) was NOT 5 Star paper. Maybe paper is just paper, however in my opinion, these companies are selling a cheaper/inferior product and as far as I'm aware, are breaking the law as they are advertising a different product. Watch out for this seller. This is not the first time this has happened, so I'm sure plenty of other sellers are doing the same. Amazon-you need to sort this out.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Office Workhorse, 14 Dec 2010
S. Thomas - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I use 5-Star copier paper in my fax machine and also for bulk office printing where it offers good value for money. The paper feels thin and is not as white as other papers I have used and so I do not use it for documents and letters that I send out to clients. It is invaluable as an office workhorse and ensures that I do not feel the pinch when it comes to printing off lots of information when preparing/checking accounts and so on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Paper, 30 Jan 2011
This paper is excellent value for money. I was worried when I ordered that after reading some reviews that it would be below parr but was plesantly surprised when it arrived. It was delivered promptly and was well packaged but most of all I was surprised by the quality of the paper it is smooth and not as thin as expected. It is excellent for my requirements and I will definatly be ordering more when I need too. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 11 Feb 2010
Mr. P. James (Eastbourne, Sussex) - See all my reviews
Good value for money, as much cheaper than 80gm paper I have bought elsewhere -- and white 80gm paper is white 80gm paper wherever you buy it. Buying a 5 ream box this way certainly beats carrying it home from the shops!

3.0 out of 5 stars Paper fine but packaging awful, 25 Oct 2012
The paper is fine but the packing was awful. It didn't come in a box as the picture and product title imply but in a cardboard tray the size of the bottom pack of paper, with the rest of the packs tied to it. All the paper covers had come undone at the ends. Thankfully only a few sheets were ruined but I wouldn't buy again unless the packing is changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service and great value for money paper quality, 13 July 2011
Terrence W. Allan (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Anyone who considers that this paper is not good value for money is being unreasonable. In addition, in my case, the service provided through Prime was exemplary. I ordered the paper at 11.30pm on a Tuesday and received the heavy box 12 hours and 30 minutes later in the North East of Scotland.

The print and image quality on the purchased paper in both an HP laser printer and in an Epson Stylus Photo inkjet printer was more than adequate for general purpose use. The only time I would suggest that better quality would be required would be for presentation purposes. For these circumstances most people would have a box of better quality paper ready for use. For high quality photo reproduction purposes of course photo quality paper is required.

This paper is superb value for money and with Prime there is surely no better offer anywhere for general use printer/copier paper. I can unreservedly recommend purchase of this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, 30 Jan 2014
Was not 5 Star paper
Each of the 5 packs was torn open
The box they came in was broken and only held together with copious amounts of plastic film
Therefore this product was unsaleable as "ne

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete and utter rubbish, 13 May 2013
Gaza (East Lothian) - See all my reviews
I don't understand the 5 Star reviews for this paper. It is very poor quality and nowhere near the 80 g/m2 it is claimed to be. It is VERY thin and floppy. Double sided printing is impossible as when use done on an inkjet printer the ink bleeds through to the other side. I ordered a complete box (5 reams) and it is a complete waste of money. I'll be donating it to my sons school but I suspect it will prove useless for them too as the kids pencils will go straight through it.

I cannot stress this highly enough: if you need to print documents of any quality other than draft, DO NOT BUY THIS PAPER.

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 24 Feb 2010
It's copier paper. A very big box of it. Does what it says on the tin. Very decent quality for such a low price. Wouldn't recommend it for high quality photo printing, but if you're looking here for that sort of paper you'll get what you deserve.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not 5 star paper, 12 Nov 2013
Have bought from this supplier before. Unfortunately this time was not the same paper. This paper is does not work at all well with the printer and have had to buy more from another supplier.