5.0 out of 5 stars Great item.
Just the job for what I wanted it for. Pity it hasn't got a multi position handle and a soft start, but I knew this before I bought it. Get a decent blade and it cuts through concrete like a hot knife through butter. Reccommended.
Published 13 months ago by Trevor

3.0 out of 5 stars Open box
I received an open box and a scratched device. The device is in a good shape but for sure somebody play with it before me. I have also ordered some Bosch devices and I didn't have the same issues.
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Marian Gheorghe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 5 Sep 2013
Trevor (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Makita GA9020 30mm Angle Grinder 240V Electric (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grinder, chosen because have had Makita power tools in past and always been reliable., 24 Feb 2013
Does exactly what is says in advert. Cuts and grinds beautifully! Makes working just such fun, couldn't ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makita GA9020 30MM Angle Grinder 240 v Electric, 10 Jun 2011
Ted Kemp (Bristol, England.) - See all my reviews
Good grinder, was useful for cutting the large Patio Slabs. Made light work of it. Easy to use and light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Open box, 6 Feb 2012