Colour: Blue|Change

on 17 April 2012
My daughter needed this when she was writhing with colic and wind pain. The first time we used this made her so comfortable we got to see her first smile. Life saver at the time and very easy to use. Well worth the money.
on 2 April 2014
My daughter suffers from bad wind/colic. At this stage I will try everything to help reduce her discomfort. Some times it seems to help, so I would recommend this product. But please do not expect miricles.
on 14 November 2013
I love this. I ummmed and ahhed about purchasing this before I had my baby. He arrived with almost immediate colic and frustratingly this was out of stock. I purchased it as soon as it was restocked and I haven't regretted it! I lay my son on his tummy and within a few moments he seems calmer. It's lovely smelling and the belt is incredibly soft.
I've even managed to get use out of it for myself on a troublesome knot!
I would recommend this product if you can purchase it for £13 or under.
on 3 November 2012
Brought this for my 4week old. As soon as I put it around her tummy she settles almost immediately. Would definately reccommend!!
on 29 September 2015
Great we use this for our tiny dog who suffers with colic. Very soft and easy to use. Just wish you could purchase the refills on here but I am sure it will be fine to continue using as just a heat pad when the essential oil smells run out.
on 6 May 2012
I don't really write reviews, but felt I needed to with this!!my poor wee girl had colic n trapped wind. After hours of screaming the postie delivered this item. It went straight in the microwave and on her tummy. Within minutes she was calm and content. I have used it each screaming session,and it calms her down in minutes. I love love this product and really recommend it.
on 16 February 2015
Initially works like a dream and eases tummy ache and colic symptoms but the more it's used the less effective it is and, sadly, I can't find refills anywhere, meaning a whole new belt is required. fabulous product, just doesn't last long enough.
on 10 January 2015
This product does wonders!! Our baby enters in an ecstasy the second we wrap the waistband on him. The only downside is that it seems to be really hard to find refills in Europe - if anyone knows where to order them, happy to get the advice!
on 21 January 2013
Me and my partner were willing to try anything to help relive r little ones colic. Purchased this item at a very reasonable price and happy to say we felt it worked we would warm it up, pop it on and she would seem a lot more comfortable!
on 7 August 2012
I have bought this waistband for my 4 weeks old daughter. It really helped to ease the pain for her and once we putted on her she stopped crying within minutes. She is now 11 weeks old and the waistband is still working for her. It is just a shame that it doesn't have more re-fill pouch. This is the only reason I am giving just 4 stars.