4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price.
I wasn't sure that these document pockets would be up-to-much when I ordered them, being only 50 microns thick I was expecting some of them to tear as soon as I started using them.

Published on 13 Feb. 2011 by S. George

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!
Clearly says that it's the five star brand, and the main picture is of 5 star wallets, but I just received them and it's a cheap translucent wallet. Half of them were scrunched up in the box and are unusable. Only bought because the picture showed 5 star brand, very disappointed.
Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by Ca Fox

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price., 13 Feb. 2011
S. George (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Star Office Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 50 Micron A4 Clear [Pack 100] (Office Product)

If your intention is to use them to hold more than about ten sheets of A4 at a time, or if you're constantly changing the contents, spend a bit more and get the thicker, 5 Star Premier Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 80 Micron A4 Glass Clear (Pack 100).

If not, then these will work perfectly and for the price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 5 Sept. 2011
There is nothing wrong with these 5 Star 50 Micron A4 frosted pockets. That may sound like faint praise but it is actually high approval. I wanted pockets for the specific job of storing hundreds of pages of typed notes in facing pages so I can read them like a book; using two pages in each pocket back to back. The ones I used to rely on are no longer available. I tried several other products and found something wrong with each that made them unsuitable -- too wide, too shiny, too heavy, and often too expensive. I wouldn't have believed it was so difficult to buy a decent pocket; I thought you just went down the shop and got some. Eventually I sent for these -- very cheap but they do what I want. They fit A4 exactly, so the paper stays straight. The frosting is just right for ease of reading. Sure they're flimsy but with paper inside they become stiff enough to handle. One weak spot: I suspect the punched strip might not stand up to rough handling. It is useful that being lightweight they don't take up much space. Absolutely fine. Though I now know that there are other kinds of pocket for other purposes. To store a whole article or report in one pocket I'd look for a heavier fabric, a sturdy punched strip, and a pocket that is wider than 210 mm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 9 Sept. 2010
I bought these to tidy my collection of recipes cut from magazines or given by friends. They did the job perfectly and my recipes are now neatly bound in a folder. They are excellent quality and extremely good value. They arrived promptly and well packaged. I would recommend to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, 17 Jan. 2013
Ca Fox "Casey1228" (London) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, and excellent value of money., 5 Aug. 2010
recieved within 2 working days, excellent no problems.
the pollypockets are really strong and suitable to hold up to 50 pieces of paper

1.0 out of 5 stars What is shown is not what you receive !!!!!, 24 Jan. 2013
I ordered 5 Star Office punched pockets but was sent some banner ones which are cheap nasty crinkly ones. If I wanted cheap quality ones I could have gone to the pound shop and saved money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, 17 Feb. 2013
Very disappointed with this service. The item was different than the one advertised and is very low quality and quite cheap. Definitely will not be ordering again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not thr brand advertised!, 22 Feb. 2014
A. Spencer - See all my reviews
This is a con! What you get, are very cheap poor quality sleeves, not the advertised brand, not that 5star is a top brand, but that's not the point. The seller knows, that there's no point you returning the item for it is you that will be out of pocket. You maybe lucky and they have a better brand from the wholesaler that month or like most, you will receive cheap rubbish...............

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 30 Jan. 2010
great quality, great value.
not the cheap stuff you usually get for this price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, just awful, 8 Dec. 2013
James Turner "bigyin" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased a box of poly pockets last year for my 1st year at college and they were wonderful, strong and sturdy. Bought these this year thinking they were the same ones but oh no, they are far from it. Flimsy and weak and are not see through, I promptly returned them and found the ones I bought last year. Stay away from these!! Buy the 80 micron ones