TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2013
I travel a lot with my job and visit different sites - not always with good hospitality - so I like to have emergency supplies of milk and coffee to make sure I can grab a drink. I've tried a few different milk products from Amazon and elsewhere but I really think I've found the one I'll now keep buying.

These portion pots are ideal to take along and can sit in my work bag without going sour.

The biggest worry about buying these online is whether they'll be delivered undamaged and also the 'use by' date. However, they were well protected and arrived intact. As for the 'use by' date - these arrived a couple of days ago with an expiry date of 3rd May 2014 so I've got loads of time to use them whilst still fresh.

The price represents good value when you consider you couldn't buy three Costa cappuccinos for the £8.99 I paid here. As nice as Costa coffee is, it's soon gone and in the meantime my coffee making ability will continue for 117 more drinks.......
on 9 February 2013
I don't like milk but love one of these in 'real' ground coffee. It makes a luxury drink. I'll buy them again.
on 12 September 2013
A very good product, does not need refrigeration; very convenient. Makes coffee taste great. Will definitely purchase in the future.
These are luxury creamers for coffee. I bought a box a couple of months ago to take away on holiday - they don't need chilling, have a life of some months, and really do add something to a cup of coffee. If you take a flask of coffee for car journeys they avoid the tired taste that pre-milked coffee acquires after being the flask for a few hours - you simply add the creamer as you pour out the black coffee.

Trouble is that they are so popular with my family that by the time we got to the holiday they had all been used up.......
on 8 March 2014
What can you really say about a cream substitute? It does the job and I don't have to buy a carton of cream just for a cup of coffee.
on 1 August 2013
I have got these creamers on several occasions now, and have not been disappointed with price and delivery, will continue to use.
on 19 June 2013
This is my second order of this!!... really like it for my coffee very handy size and just the right amount for mug!!
on 30 August 2014
Through no fault of Millay Maid ,but the incompetence of the Post Office my parcel went astray, Had I received the parcel instead of it being delivered elsewhere, the delivery would have come well before the advised date. The wait has not detracted from the quality of the creamers and I am very pleased and will definitely order again.
on 5 September 2015
Last time I ordered these they had 6 months life on them - these only had 3. In my opinion, that's not long enough to call them 'long life'.
on 4 October 2013
I like cream in my coffee and if i buy a carton from the supermarket it turns sour before i have used it,so these are perfect they last me months and each one is just as good as the last,the box they come in i just store in the kitchen cupboard and the cream does not take up room in the fridge,so these are much cheaper in the long run and i never run out of cream.