5.0 out of 5 stars milac maid milk
Arrived quickly. Exactly what I ordered. Well wrapped. Good value for money. Very Happy with this product as niether myself or my husband drink milk. When someone visits who does we can now offer a cup of tea without having to run to the shops.
Published on 14 Oct 2010 by fussy

1.0 out of 5 stars bad customer service
I ordered these long life milks expecting them to be long life not with only 4 weeks before they were out of date. I E-mailed customer service twice and they said they were going to look into this and let me know.

No-one so far has got back to me after 3 weeks after promising to do so.

Would not order from them again.
Published on 23 May 2011 by vickyc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars bad customer service, 23 May 2011
This review is from: Millac Maid Milk Jiggers Long Life Half-Fat 14ml Ref A00879 [Pack 120] (Grocery)

No-one so far has got back to me after 3 weeks after promising to do so.

Would not order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars milac maid milk, 14 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for work, 3 April 2013
I only need a wee drop of milk for my tea in work but didn't know what to use. I searched online and found these and they are ideal. The postman did look at me strange though. Will be ordering more when they are eventually finished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, having in rooms without fridges or as spares for when you are out of milk!, 23 July 2013
This is the only brand I have come across where the milk does not have that UHT flavour to it. In tea and coffee it is very hard to tell the difference between fresh milk and Milac Maid Milk. I bought this item to have in my campervan, however there are other uses. If you have a tea or coffee machine in a bedroom, for example, a store of these would save you having to wander to the kitchen for milk (defeating the object of that morning tea or coffee in bed!) or having to have it black. There would also come in handy for those occasions when you run out of milk, or perhaps you don't use milk, but want a small supply for visitors. Far better than UHT or powered milk alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 July 2013
ideal in hot weather for tea in bed, as they do not go off. Bought for my Mum. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars useful item, sent fast, 26 Feb 2014
Panda (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
These milk pots are very handy to have around when you don't have a fridge and are fractionally larger than most (14ml instead of 12ml I think). Shelf life is about four months and they were sent very quickly. Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars little pots, 4 Sep 2013
Have found some little pots with more milk in them, but they taste o.k. Have to use about two more extra pots compared to the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars milac maid milks individual cartons, 24 Aug 2013
I ordered these for holidays and for my teasmade and was very satisfied with the quick delivery date
and being able to pick it locally.

just wish the the use by date wasn't so short

would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Is what it says, 21 April 2013
Bought these to have supply of milk upstairs for early morning cuppa. Long use by date does what it says, excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars UHT MILK POTS, 19 Jun 2014
These are so handy for my husband's lunchbox and he uses them when he pours a coffee from his flask.

They are also very useful to take abroad for those precious cups of tea in the room!

Delivered promptly and without any hassle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›