5.0 out of 5 stars Fletch's caffeine fix
What a bargain - much cheaper than if I had bought the equivalent quantity in jars!! It has lasted for months too - maybe I should take some to work to use in the canteen during my "tea" breaks.
Published on 6 Oct. 2011 by Stressed Fletch

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot Brown Beverage
I don't drink instant coffee but my colleagues who do seem to like this - have have found 1kg so won't buy this smaller size again
Published 27 days ago by Andree G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fletch's caffeine fix, 6 Oct. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
came quickly and was just as described, I was worried that at the price I paid it might not have long left before it went out of date but its okay till the end of 2013. great buy will definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Original, 17 Jun. 2012
I run the tea and coffee club at work and the 1kg Nescafe Original pack is a good size to buy and keeps us going for about 4 weeks. It is easy to search for and order from Amazon and the free super saver delivery is excellent. The 1 kg Nescafe Original pack is good value at its discounted price of £18, I have not been able to finder it cheaper any where else. Overall I am very satisfied with the ease of purchase, fairly quick delivery time even using Amazon's super saver deliver option and quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for the office, 8 Mar. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
We were getting through so much coffee in the office that I started to buy the 500g tubs, but now I have switched to the larger size. I was a bit sceptical at the price as I thought the bulk buy is probably a cheaper form of the 100g jar, but nobody has complained and so I can only conclude that the coffee is one and the same.

This isn't my personal choice of coffee at home, but trying to appease a coffeeholic office, it does the trick. The only problem now is that the more coffee I buy, the more they drink!

A good price and delivered to the door.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 27 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
was bought for my partner for work as was fed up buying small jars constantly. this worked out to be more cost efficient and it said it would take 3 days but it came next day which was even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
I have been looking for a simple, yet delicious coffee for work, as the coffee machine we have there makes a non-drinkable coffee. I think I have found what I've been looking for! This is easy, tastes good, and smells good, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Orignal, 4 Jun. 2011
Bought this for home use, as we tend to drink a cup every morning. What a great size. It has lasted several months and the granules stay seperate in the container. (I used to refil my storage jar for coffee in the kitchen, but now then leave it in the orignal container as it keeps better)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
i bought it for a friend as she has lots of visits and everybody drinks coffee, and she said its goood value for money, so i will be buying it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
We always buy this size as we use it in the office and it lasts longer. This one is good value and was dispatched quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g (Grocery)
I order this for our office as most of us in the office enjoy the Nescafe taste, Will certainly be ordering again.

Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g