4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me
Published 23 months ago by D. Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality
Got what I paid for :-/ Weak, narrow and thin cardboard. Maybe I didn't read the info correctly. Need to re purchase better quality, more robust ones.
Published 10 months ago by Mr R Sharman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 25 Jan 2013
D. Baker - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Star Document Wallet Half Flap 285gsm Capacity 32mm Foolscap Assorted [Pack of 50] (Office Product)
I use these wallets for my monthly VAT and they are perfect, I agree with others that with heavy use they would maybe come apart but mine go in a file and stay there, they are similar to ones I've had from a supermarket, they are slightly bigger than A4 as my sheets fit in easily with a small amount of room around them. Postage was fast and I won't have to buy any more for a long time!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 May 2013
These folders are not as thick as some of the cardboard folders on the market but at this price they are well worth the money and ideal for storing stuff that you are maybe not going to be looking at every day. Perfect for storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Jun 2014
Brian Jones "beesjay" (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Adequately strong and excellent value. They'll keep we supplied for ages. They came loose packed in the corrugated card box - only 49 in mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Folders, 29 May 2014
R. Jenkinson "Ross" (London) - See all my reviews
These folders are very light but sturdy and of very good value. I would recommend these to anyone who needs lots of folders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value wallets for financial documents etc, 26 May 2014
Sophy's Mum (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these as I am self-employed, and I needed a separate folder for each tax year, pensions, etc. I think they are good value, although you might need more substantial ones if you are constantly referring to the contents of these. Mine just sit in a cupboard in case the tax man commeth.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are just fine, 9 April 2014
Good product at a realistic price so good value for money. No issues with them at all. Would recommend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 26 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Aug 2014
Not that impressed. Bought Viking before and they are not as thick or as big as these and the flap is not as wide. Also no lines for writing on the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value foolscap folders!, 8 Aug 2014
Weedy (Letchworth Garden City) - See all my reviews
Yes they are folders and will hold foolscap! Great value and arrived fast too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Great value for money adequate storage for Holiday Club worksheets/artwork.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›