5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginners
This is my first heart rate monitor and I am completely satisfied with it. The only negative point I can think of is that the menu is not intuitive, but it is easy to learn, because Beurer provided excellent diagrams showing the available options. I am satisfied with the quality of the product descriptions as well. I recommend reading the instructions first before trying...
Published on 21 May 2011 by mz/x

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent training aid and value for money
This was my first heart rate monitor, and at first I was a little hesitant because of the low price. But I needn't have been. This is an excellent bit of kit that has already made a massive difference to my fitness programme. The chest strap is comfortable and works well. The wristwatch is basic, but functional. The display is easy to read (even with my over-40...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 114 15 1623 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Beurer PM25 Award Winning Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Sports)
This is exactly what I need to monitor my heart rate whilst exercising and is great value for money.
I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 28 July 2013
A. C. Palma (Portugal) - See all my reviews
Not much to say about this. It is exactly as described. It has a chest strap, which measures the HR, and a watch that displays the readings (the watch DOES NOT READ YOUR HEART RATE and does not need to be positioned in any particular way).

The HR chest band works exactly as all other bands I've used in gyms. The watch part is very light and comfortable enough to wear while exercising (something I don't like to do with regular watches, so bonus points from me) and will fit small wrists (if any other ladies are interested). The instructions are not very clear, which I attribute to a slightly too literal translation from its original German, but the schematics help, as well and trial and error (tinker with it for a few minutes and you'll get it). In 10 minutes I had the thing set up and working. I counted my pulse for a minute and it matched exactly to the number on the monitor, so it's pretty accurate.

As a beginner who didn't want to spend a lot of money this is ideal. The watch is not a high quality, beautifully designed watch, but that's not the goal either. Although plastic, everything feels solid and well put together.

Overall I was pretty impressed.

Edit: Still working perfectly well. Extra info: 1)Have found out that in colder weather (when you don't sweat so much naturally), I do need to wet both skin and band to get a reading, 2) You sometimes need to press the watch buttons to take it to the Time menu before it starts to show your HR. (8/Dec/2013)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Feb. 2015
Not in the same build quality as my previous Timex Ironman HRM, but at half the price does all the same functions. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality item., 7 April 2015
Great piece of kit. Spot on in its readings and easy to use. Also works on my tredmil and rower without any setting up which was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for base line pulse, 17 Dec. 2014
now I know why I get out of breath, brilliant for base line pulse. easy to use but I do get a bit muddled before the heart rate shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars A*, 30 Aug. 2013
Brilliant, accurate and it's a sports watch not a fancy watch so dnt let that put u off. Price was unbeatable. Would recommend to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 Mar. 2014
Ms. J. Thirsk - See all my reviews
Excellent product....more than I expected for the money this is a quality product very well made, would not hesitate to recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 18 Feb. 2013
I had no problems getting started with monitor. The quality is excellent and the display is perfectly clear. I can recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Jan. 2014
This is a good basic HRM and does all the basic functions well. The only criticism is that display could be a little brighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves it!, 7 Dec. 2013
Good priced bit off kit! Bought as a present as my girlfriend is doing insanity and once set up correctly has been great!

‹ Previous | 114 15 1623 | Next ›