5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet and original perfume
When this was first launched, there was nothing else like it. I got hooked, despite not being in the age bracket I feel this scent is marketed to.

Published on 15 May 2010 by Rebecca

2.0 out of 5 stars Britney Spears Fantasy
This one didn't smell the same for some reason,it smelled really horrrible Won;t be buying it again from here anymore.
Published 23 months ago by Nuttytart17

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet and original perfume, 15 May 2010

I would recommend to buy this perfume if you enjoy sweet, vanilla-like scents. This is ridiculously sweet and young-smelling, so is perhaps most suitable for teens. I'd describe the scent as flirty and fun and particularly suitable for summertime, rather than a sexy and mature fragrance or for evenings out. The main notes are white chocolate, jasmine, and somehow, they've managed to capture the smell of fairy cakes..!

If you are inclined to wear mature and sultry perfumes, then this isn't for you. If you're looking for a fun and young-smelling fragrance during the summer months, then I definitely recommend that you give this a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can cupcakes & chocolate ever be a bad thing?, 4 Jan. 2008
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I admit I was a little wary about FANTASY; I suffer from migraines so can't wear a lot of my favourites; including Angel by Thierry Mugler. Not so with FANTASY.

This opens with the sweetness of chocolate and cupcake, before settling with fruity scents of lychee, quince and kiwi. The base note of vanilla lingers throughout making FANTASY a truly delicious classic in the making - Angel light!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Britney Spears Fantasy, 25 Mar. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars fake or real???, 14 April 2014
I always wear this perfume but have always purchased from boots, superdrug or the perfume shop and my boyfriend wanted to buy me some so I chose this as £18 was really good for the price! it came quickly and once I had sprayed it I felt it just wasn't the same! now I don't know if its a very good copy, unfortunately I didn't have my old bottle to compare too, but I thought the gems were more clear than greenish and it smells stronger than I remember it smelling, the front of the box is also slightly different in design than the one on show, so does that make it a fake?? it has a barcode on the bottom and says made in the usa 3fbi and all spellings correct, also no green bow on the box like I remember it used to have, have I been caught out or no ? time will tell, I will wear some today and see how long it lasts, but beware if purchasing it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite perfume - and I've tried LOTS, 1 Dec. 2014
My favourite perfume - and I've tried LOTS! It's very sweet so might not be to everyone's taste. The best thing for me thought is how pungent (in a good way!) and long lasting this perfume is. (Long lasting as in you can still smell it almost 24hrs after you've sprayed it). This makes it amazing value for money.
I stumbled on it by mistake, but I've had more compliments on how I smell when wearing this product than any other! And another good thing is that due to the brand you don't get many others copying/smelling like you!
I've tried a few in this range - this fuchsia pink fantasy one is definitely the best, but midnight fantasy (dark blue) is also good, and equally distinctive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo nice!, 4 Aug. 2013
I can clearly understand why Britney has the best selling celebrity fragrances in the world! This simply smells gorgeous! and lasts a long time, i would definitely recommend this to friends! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume, 7 Jan. 2015
This is not legit. I love this perfume, and had been on the lookout for it for ages. Having seen it on here at a bargain price I jumped at the chance and ordered it immediately.
It just arrived and it smells NOTHING like it usually does. None of the sweet notes are there, no cupcake, no white chocolate, no kiwi.
I squirted it on my arm 4 times, about 5 minutes ago. And now I can't smell anything! Shocked at the quality of whatever is inside this bottle.

I'm not sure if I was sent a "dud" or if they're all fakes. Really disappointed, expected better from Amazon. Will stick to boots next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, girly, uplifting. True Britney, 10 Aug. 2013
This is Britney's ultimate girly scent - it is incredibly sweet, so sweet that a lot of people actually find it quite sickly. However, a lot of people also love it, and I'm guaranteed to get comments about "that lovely smell" when I leave the house wearing this perfume. While I prefer Midnight Fantasy, it doesn't get noticed the way this one does. I wear it on days when I want to feel feminine, flirtatious and ultra-girly. It is a very uplifting scent that makes me feel instantly calmer and happier - and makes me want to put on a rom-com. Immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars indulgent, 7 Jun. 2010
poppy allen (midlands, england) - See all my reviews
Fantasy by Britney Spears is an indulgent scent that is smells unique on different wearers. As it is from Elizabeth Arden the quality of the fragrance is excellant. Its very heavy so a little goes a long way, a spray lasts all day. The fragrance begins with exotic fruits and sweet vanilla, the middle notes come through as a beautiful floral scent, which mixes with the base notes of enchanted woods. I would recommend this as a romantic fragrance, for all occasions. However this is not a sophisticated fragrance, its very carefree and youthful.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best a woman can get, 25 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Toilette - 30 ml (Misc.)
This product is the best perfume ever! i can smell it on me all day long!and it comes in a pretty pink bottle with green round gems which i am going to keep when it is finished. The product also came earlier than i expected which is also a plus!I am definately going to repurchase this perfume again!

Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Toilette - 30 ml