5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet and original perfume
When this was first launched, there was nothing else like it. I got hooked, despite not being in the age bracket I feel this scent is marketed to.

Published on 15 May 2010 by Rebecca

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy or Fake!!!...
I buy this perfume all the time, the box isn't the same has an original & the smell is a little different, it doesn't last very long either. I have been wearing it for years. For the extra £5 I will buy from the shop. The original perfume smells beautiful & fruity.
Published 2 months ago by nicola gough

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet and original perfume, 15 May 2010

I would recommend to buy this perfume if you enjoy sweet, vanilla-like scents. This is ridiculously sweet and young-smelling, so is perhaps most suitable for teens. I'd describe the scent as flirty and fun and particularly suitable for summertime, rather than a sexy and mature fragrance or for evenings out. The main notes are white chocolate, jasmine, and somehow, they've managed to capture the smell of fairy cakes..!

If you are inclined to wear mature and sultry perfumes, then this isn't for you. If you're looking for a fun and young-smelling fragrance during the summer months, then I definitely recommend that you give this a go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy or Fake!!!..., 13 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Can cupcakes & chocolate ever be a bad thing?, 4 Jan 2008
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I admit I was a little wary about FANTASY; I suffer from migraines so can't wear a lot of my favourites; including Angel by Thierry Mugler. Not so with FANTASY.

This opens with the sweetness of chocolate and cupcake, before settling with fruity scents of lychee, quince and kiwi. The base note of vanilla lingers throughout making FANTASY a truly delicious classic in the making - Angel light!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Britney Spears Fantasy, 25 Mar 2013
This one didn't smell the same for some reason,it smelled really horrrible Won;t be buying it again from here anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Nov 2013
Z. chour - See all my reviews
It's not expensive and the The The box it's beautiful smell is amazing all together I give it five stars good job beautiful perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter, 25 Aug 2013
Susan O'connor "book lover" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter so cannot comment for myself but she absolutely loves it, she says its the best one of BS fragrances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo nice!, 4 Aug 2013
I can clearly understand why Britney has the best selling celebrity fragrances in the world! This simply smells gorgeous! and lasts a long time, i would definitely recommend this to friends! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite perfume - and I've tried LOTS, 1 Dec 2014
My favourite perfume - and I've tried LOTS! It's very sweet so might not be to everyone's taste. The best thing for me thought is how pungent (in a good way!) and long lasting this perfume is. (Long lasting as in you can still smell it almost 24hrs after you've sprayed it). This makes it amazing value for money.
I stumbled on it by mistake, but I've had more compliments on how I smell when wearing this product than any other! And another good thing is that due to the brand you don't get many others copying/smelling like you!
I've tried a few in this range - this fuchsia pink fantasy one is definitely the best, but midnight fantasy (dark blue) is also good, and equally distinctive.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best a woman can get, 25 Sep 2010
This review is from: Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Toilette - 30 ml (Misc.)
This product is the best perfume ever! i can smell it on me all day long!and it comes in a pretty pink bottle with green round gems which i am going to keep when it is finished. The product also came earlier than i expected which is also a plus!I am definately going to repurchase this perfume again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 20 July 2014
This perfume is completely fake. I was gifted this perfume from boots and loved it so wanted more of it. I bought this quite cheaply. Initially the perfume smelt nice, and noticed that the smell didn't stay on as long as the real, but wasn't that fussed. Now though after a few weeks the perfume smells repulsive and also smells 'off' and smells nothing like original.

Wanted to give nought stars not even 1!!!

STEER AWAY FROM RUBBISH