5.0 out of 5 stars best hardcore album yet?!
Published on 15 Dec 2006 by Andy Baillie

Published 2 months ago by Brendan J. Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars best hardcore album yet?!, 15 Dec 2006
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
Ok, listen to this! HH4 is in my views the most energetic, happy and consistent hardcore compilation so far! Kevin Energys cd is quite possibly the best mix ever, the tunes are all great and very fresh! Scott has fab new releases, 'goodbye my friend' and 'love peace and casualty' are great! Joey Riots cd is a bouncy, fun, party-suitable (or just bouncin' in your room) cd full of new tracks! all three cds are great, but my fave is K.E's mix, then its a close call between Joey Riots and Scott Browns, but Joey Riot has really made an entry on the hardcore scene and this is a super mix. I recommend this to every fun-lovin, bouncy hardcore head out there! H/H albums keep getting better and better!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be the best one yet., 12 Oct 2006
olfulla (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
Your mileage may vary, but I liked the fact that, while the discs still cover different styles, from the most tuneful and enjoyable selection by Scott Brown that I've heard, through Kevin Energy's towering epic of a mix, to Joey Riot's thoroughly bouncy ball of cheerfulness, there is a feel of unity to the compilation. Some old trance favourites make their appearance in flashy and sometimes quite twisted, new clothes, in amongst the newer material, so don't be fooled by the familiarity of some of the titles in the tracklist!

One of the discs is bound to appeal more than the others - for me it's easily the frenetic trance-infected hardcore set by Kevin Energy, with its consistency of vision, and emotional intensity, and subtleties in the production. He and Sharkey in the Bonkers series are bringing a degree of sophistication to the genre that some listeners might view with a little suspicion, but I'm finding myself looking forward to what their next moves could be. It's not just dance music.

I thought Volume 3 in this series was a great collection, but after a couple of listens I'm picking this as the highlight for the year so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly wicked, 3 Oct 2006
Danny Wood "DJ Esi" (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
a huge change from the original line up of sy and brisk and kevin energy but this is a good change hardcore heaven 4 the latest in the series mixed bye scott brown kevin energy and joey riot this is a great start for joey triot and amazing mix by scott brown and kevin energy better than ever if you loved 1,2 and 3 then youll love this the latest the best and just pure brilliant :D

Dj Esi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
I ordered this CD due to DJ Scott Brown (Scotland and one of the Best DJ in the World) not having many CD's out there. It wicked and banging just what the doctor orders for a great party.
Seller and amazon was great as well. Very happy ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
Great album very happy with purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars I do like dance music especially the likes of gatecrasher and gods ..., 13 Aug 2014
Brendan J. Cassidy (at home wallsend) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
I do like dance music especially the likes of gatecrasher and gods kitchen both are really good . Bough gods kitchen classic one of the cds has a sort of tbelt a hard mix which is lush. So I thought I'd buy are hard core dance cd , O my god this cds is crap . You only like it if you are total charva who's goes a round saying words like belta wicked crusties.swear to god mr - a . I'm a shamed to say I even bough this cd .do not buy !!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is hardcore at its best!, 6 May 2007
Mr. P. A. Janaway "maddog" (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
This is hardcore at its best! any true hardcore fan would own this already, but if you do not yet, then you should buy it now. All 3 cds are great, but my favorite has to be joey riots, which is cd 3. The other 2 cds are by scott brown and kevin energy. All great djs and worth listening to. The song selection is great and the djs have really made a great boxset, yet again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Heaven 4, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
Bought it for the youth members so will see what they think of it. Its not my sort of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 10 Dec 2007
This review is from: Hardcore Heaven 4 (Audio CD)
If this isnt hardcore then i dont what is. Best HH album so far! Havn't stoped playing it since i got it and its driving the neighbours mad!
If you want to give your hardcore mate the best album out this year then get this....they won't be complaining!

Hardcore Heaven 4
Hardcore Heaven 4 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2006)