5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time Saver
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Katt

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it me, the printer or the labels?
Published on 13 Dec 2011 by Vivien Herbert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time Saver, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Avery L7160-40 Laser Address Labels (40 Sheets, 840 labels) (Office Product)
Finally got around to ordering labels, really to use at Christmas time. No longer will I have to make a list of cards sent as I know I have finished when there are no labels left...Simples!! I downloaded the template to match the exact label size from the website and that made the whole process very easy. (Making amendments will also be straightforward.) If you do this, just remember to save a blank copy first or you'll have to download it again for each sheet of addresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 6 Jan 2010
Les "Les" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Delivered next day although not ordered until late afternoon the previous day.
Very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Address labels, 8 Jan 2010
S. J. Collins - See all my reviews
The labels were as described and arrived the very next day. the Quickpeel facility was useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Saver, 22 Dec 2009
T. Renton (UK) - See all my reviews
Had tried various outlets to get ordinary Avery labels - most stationers only had clear ones in stock. Saw these on Amazon and decided to give them a try. Never want to use anything else now. They are so easy to peel off thanks to the perforations between the strips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Labels, 21 Dec 2009
Mr. Keith J. Northover "Cayenne" (Sidmouth Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I ordered Avery labels because they have always been excellent in the past. I was not disappointed, again I think they are an excellent product. They are quickpeel, they are adhesive and most important I think they are value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars House move, 2 Jan 2011
Mr. G. Suddaby "Country Man" (East Riding of Yorks,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A great help along with the downloadable programme for selecting from several types of label design for letting people know of our new address

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved an awful lot of writing, 12 Feb 2013
I purchased some Avery laser address labels for my Christmas cards and just set up an address book, using Microsoft Excel and, hey presto, printed out all my address labels. Excellent idea made easier with the use of the labels

4.0 out of 5 stars address labels, 12 Feb 2013
They're what they're supposed to be. Address labels.
They arrived on time. What more is there to say. Not much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it me, the printer or the labels?, 13 Dec 2011
Vivien Herbert "Viv Bromley" (West Wickham UK) - See all my reviews
I downloaded the Avery software Wizard and happily entered 20 plus addresses before trying to print but found the labels did not line up. Phoned the Avery help-line who advised that I needed to re-set my printer and they emailed me the instructions. Dutifully followed these and tried again - no luck, the addresses still not lining up. Phoned the help-line again to be told that as I had a printer with a scanner this was the reason as the scanner 'eye' lined up with the Avery printing at the top edge of the label page. Was advised to try loading the printer with one blank sheet of paper with the label page unerneath to try and 'fool' the scanner eye into lining up correctly. Still no luck - I should have asked the advisor why Avery need to print their name at the top of the page if they know this is a problem!
As all other reviews found that the labels worked correctly is it me just getting it wrong? Would love some help from the reviewers as I could have written double the number of Christmas Card envelopes in the time I was spending on this wretched mail merge! Avery say they have this trouble with HP Printers but surely most people have a scanner/copy type printer these days?

4.0 out of 5 stars Avery Labels, 31 July 2014
Denise Honeyball "honeycomb" (England) - See all my reviews
Arrived and on the box said L7160, but when I opened to use the labels, they were different. I noticed on the top of the labels said L7163. Defiantly not what I ordered and not what said on the box. Right name, Avery but wrong size labels & in wrong box.
Not too happy about that, luckily I could still use them, was not going to waste them.
Check when you receive the order that the labels are the correct ones inside.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›