‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Labels, 21 Sept. 2010
K. Stonell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avery Quick DRY Addressing Labels Inkjet 8 per Sheet 99.1x67.7mm White Ref J8165-25 [200 Labels] (Office Product)
These are high quality labels suitable for packages or large letters. Quick drying, do not smudge and easy to peel and stick. Fairly expensive, but you get what you pay for. The free down-loadable Avery template software is very easy to use (much better than the awkward MS Word "envelopes and labels" facility).

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Inkjet labels 99.1 x 67.7 mm, 17 Dec. 2010
These address labels are ideal for large packages and parcels. No problem going through an inkjet printer. Avery software can be downloaded to set up label templates on your computer with preset layouts in MS Word. These labels are quick drying and peel off the backing easily. Can print individual labels or whole sheet of same address and the labels go through the printer fine, even when several labels have been used and peeled off. I indent and add spacing before the address to ensure that they are positioned correctly.

I'm pleased with product and have had no problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable address labels used for all sorts of projects, 16 Sept. 2012
N. Vaughan (Hereford, England, UK.) - See all my reviews
As with all Avery labels you won't go wrong with the quality of this product but I have found myself with little need for them these days. With my business I use Avery 4 sheet address labels for the Royal Mail address template and the 2 per sheet Avery address labels for my courier template.

I will make use of these labels eventually. Such as if I have to print of an address manually with the support of the Avery template available to download on there website. I have gave this ago already which does the trick nicely. If your not typing addresses manually for these labels you could print off your logo, return address or make novelty messages for your letters and parcels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 27 April 2013
Mary Mizzi (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these to print book plates for the new additions to my grandson's library but they are a good all purpose label for shipping and other uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parcel labels, 28 Oct. 2012
Good price, good service and I personally like Avery items, so am well pleased with this item. A good parcel label.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic Labels and I think of so many uses for ..., 26 Nov. 2013
These are fantastic Labels and I think of so many uses for them, I use them mainly to label my egg boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good labels for address printing, 4 Sept. 2014
Great quality labels from Avery and found to be better than alternatives so continue to order Avery branded labels. These were the perfect size for putting on mailing bags for my home business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Address Labels, 10 April 2013
I was needing the address labels to put on some products for the Horticultural Society to which I belong. I was very impressed by the speed of getting these labels to me. Thanking you

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Oct. 2013
Started small business in electronic field and required reliable method of addressing delivery packages.Avery labels plus easy to use software was satisfactory.
John Dolan

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Address Labels, 19 Jan. 2013
Excellent value. The quality of the Avery address labels are far superior to any other manufacturer producing this product which I have tried and I would never vary my choice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›