5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
I would order these again. They bond perfectly to the paper. Good value for money.
Published on 23 Aug 2008 by Mr. Graham Cummings

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather small
These pouches are smaller than others I have had, making it difficult to align the document and seal all edges. Could be better.
Published 19 months ago by P. J. Langridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 23 Aug 2008
Mr. Graham Cummings (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 5 Star Office Laminating Pouches 150 Micron (75 per face) for A4 Glossy (Pack of 100) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Laminating pouches, 2 May 2010
5 star good description. Good product, Excellent price, Excellent delivery service will use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 1 Nov 2009
CLAL (South Wales) - See all my reviews
Why pay loads more for a product when you can get an identical item for far less. Will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A3 Laminating Pouches, 10 Jun 2009
William Pead (Midlands England) - See all my reviews
I have resisted buying an A3 Laminator because of the cost of both the laminator and pouches, especially when I use an A4 laminator much more frequently. Recently I have started to draw/paint with soft pastels. The problem here is that the colours smudge on contact and the picture is quickly ruined. Spray fixatives change the colours and even a double mount in a glazed frame is only a partial solution.
Having seen the very reasonably priced A3 Laminators and Pouches on Amazon, I decided to give them a try and I am very pleased that I did.
Both products are excellent and I now use them for many other uses in addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pouches I've found, 9 Sep 2008
I've tried a few but if you want the laminate to stick to the paper rather than just seal around something these work really well. They even work on my cheap home laminator. I've been using them to make playing cards and when they finally give in it's the paper that comes apart rather than the laminate coming away from the paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything!, 13 Nov 2010
Steve Ayton "Sorcerer13" (Northern England) - See all my reviews
i ran out of pouches for my laminator, so looked around for more, using price as my primary criteria. These fitted the bill, so I ordered them.
Next day I noticed on the box for my Tesco A4 laminator "Laminates from 75 to 100 microns".

Oops!

Anyway, needing half a dozen usrgent laminations, when these arrived, I nervously used them.

No Problems!

I don't know if this is praise for my Tesco laminator, or a compliment to the quality of these pouches, but I've since laminated a few other sheets of standard A4 paper, with no strange pongs or scrunching noises coming from my laminator.

If you wan't to laminate something other than single sheets of A4, like thick card, or next door's budgie (?), you may not be quite so successful, but for now I can proudly re-iterate "Size isn't everything!"

5.0 out of 5 stars laminator pouches, 18 Sep 2009
S. A. D. Short "a.short" (scotland, uk) - See all my reviews
Bought a laminator needed pouches saw these when ordering the laminator, ordered them arrived when advised they would, started to use them right away, they are very good quality, I would recommend this item, is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5.star Laminating Pouches., 26 April 2010
M. J. Cronin - See all my reviews
These Laminating Pouches came with in the week and do the job well,
And there at agood price.HIGHLY RECOMMENED.5 Star Office Laminating Pouches 150 Micron for A4 Glossy (Pack 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made pouches, go get them, 27 July 2010
James Springthorpe (UK) - See all my reviews
Never had a problem with these,

Just one tip get a good laminator to use these with ( Fellowes )

5.0 out of 5 stars laminating pouches, 29 Mar 2010
expected delivery to take a couple of days. Came the next days. Product is great