5.0 out of 5 stars Again They Will Rise...
Well, what can I say? They have done it again - and possibly with their best album yet! Don't get me wrong, I love all their albums, but this was the first Lamb Of God album I bought after hearing Redneck on Kerrang, and I've been hooked ever since! If you are a fan of Lamb Of God, then you will love it; if you are new to metal then this album is a very good starting...
Published on 30 Aug 2008 by Mr. Zebulon tm Minett

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice album...
A nice album, although not my favourite, but I still think Lamb Of God are one of the most talented bands around.
Published on 28 Jun 2007 by kingboy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lamb Of God-Sacrament, 10 Aug 2009
S. Green - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sacrament (Audio CD)
This album is of a high standard,for a modern metal band.Being Lamb of god's 5th album, I believe it is their best yet. AOTW and ATPB (3rd+4th albums)seemed a little too slow, with not enough melody an variety to keep you interested. This on the other hand does have melody, decent rythym, although no clean singing yet, still the death grunt. Also the inclusion of some decent guitar solos keeps interest,all in all a great album, although it is not as good as next album Wrath. Lamb of god are one of the very few modern metal bands that have kept the same vibe and originality of the thrash and death metal bands of the 80s and 90s, as most bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium,and Bullet for my Valentine have included pop like choruses, which dont fit in totally with metal, that's not to say they're not good bands though. Lamb of God, along with Machine Head, have kept heavy metal music original.
My favrouite tracks are
Walk With Me in Hell 10/10- Nice melodies and great guitar solo.
Again we Rise 9/10-Good song but I dont like the chorus. Good rythym in the verse.
Redneck 9/10- good, albeit too commercial.
Pathetic 7/10 alright. A very aggressive song with bitter lyrics.
Foot to the Throat- 9/10- Most people that like lamb of god will know this song.
The next few songs I dont really like, They are mostly filler.
Beating on Death's Door-10/10- Most lamb of god albums end with an epic,fast and aggressive song and this is no different.

Alli in all a good album 8/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly stunning, 8 Nov 2009
Richard Thomson "Richard T" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sacrament (Audio CD)
One of the definitive metal bands - styled a bit on Pantera, with perhaps more intense vocals and more driven/tighter riffing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice album..., 28 Jun 2007

Sacrament
Sacrament by Lamb of God (Audio CD - 2006)