5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!
This charger is brilliant. It cost me #4.99 incl. p&p and it's worth every penny. Don't spend more money on any other chargers (certainly not #20.00 for an Apple one!)because this does the job perfectly. It arrived the next day too!
Published on 1 May 2007 by Ms. Kay Howard

good product, excellent service from decrescent (2.79 incl postage). unfortunately doesn't work with g4 ipods. not clear in write up, you have to go into technical details. kept it because we have g2 & g3 ipods in the house.
Published on 22 Nov 2008 by S. Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, 1 May 2007
Ms. Kay Howard (Staffs) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller, excellent item, 21 Dec 2006
D. G. Clarke "Ed Clarke" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
Wow. For a penny, I honestly expected poor service. How I was proved wrong! This item arrived a day after it was dispatched, despite it being during the busy Christmas period. This seller is completely honest and is a credit to Amazon third party sellers. This is my first order from a third party seller on Amazon, and I am not disappointed.

The product is exactly as described and will come in very useful for my New iPod 8gb Nano which I will be receiving from Amazon tomorrow. When I read that a mains charger didn't come with it, my heart sunk. But I looked around, and found this little beauty for just a penny (plus P&P). I expected it to arrive a few days after Christmas, but I am delighted to say it has beaten Amazon's delivery speed hands down. I have tried it on my sister's iPod, it works fine, and I couldn't be happier. What a great Christmas present for me. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy this charger now, 11 Jan 2008
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
This was better than I expected and absolute bargain and works a treat on the 80G Apple ipod - don't waste your money on an expensive Apple product. Very quick delivery from the seller (3 days) and good communications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it what it says on the tin, 4 Jan 2008
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
Bought one of these before Christmas for my new 3rd gen iPod Nano - I went with all_mobile_stuff who answered my questions before purchasing, and even changed my order to a white charger on request, after the order had been placed!
I had a different brand with another iPod Nano, from a high street store as part of a bundle deal - and it didn't work! Get this instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with new g4 ipod. Not very clear in description., 22 Nov 2008
S. Moore - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, 22 April 2010
A. Heath - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
Bought this to use with an IPOD touch 64GB, when plugged in it is not recognised and will not charge.
Subsequently have bought a Belkin charger, bit more expensive, but works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 23 Jun 2009
CJ (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
This works with my 1st gen ipod nano and 2nd gen ipod touch. Connectivity is good and I have not had any problems with it to date. It is so cheap for what you get. Delivery was fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable, light and handy!!, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
I purchased one of these just before a holiday trip away where I wanted to listen to music on my iPod Nano, but didn't want to bring my Apple Mac laptop. Its great, I simply plugged it in at the resort where I was staying and it charged my iPod as and when I needed it to! I recommend it to anyone who needs something simply and at a great price to charge their iPod Nano.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 10 May 2008
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
After the good reviews I read about this product, I was very disappointed that the first charger I received didn't work, and then the replacement didn't work either! Don't know if I was just unlucky, or the product is hopeless.

1.0 out of 5 stars not compatable, 19 Sep 2008
Colin F. Smith "smudger" (birmingham england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black iPod Nano - 3 Pin Mains Charger (Accessory)
i bought this item and found it not compatable with the portable speakers it was recommended to be used with

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›