on 3 August 2013
I mainly needed these labels for using with an inkjet printer and to stick to plastic postage bags.

Although there were cheaper options for the same size size label, I chose Avery as I have had problems with other labels not adhering securely to plastic bags.

I used the Royal Mail site to print postage and these labels work with their on-line postage, printing was easy and I did not have to change any paper size or orientation settings on my printer. To use the labels with other software the label code is J8169.

I am very happy with the labels, they stick fast and strong and I feel confident that they would not come off in transit.

Despite the quality of the labels I feel they are expensive, even for avery, so I will give these 4 out of 5 stars.
on 8 May 2010
Just what you need if you are going to print your own postage from the Royal Mail web site, good quality kit a bit of practice and away you go ..never darkening a post office door or counter again....great stuff, and worth the extra cost for the convenience. If you do make an error with the Royal Mail web site they will refund your account without any fuss as well.
on 18 January 2012
Great quality labels once again from Avery wasn't too shore about paying £7 for 100 labels as Royal Mail sell their equivalent in a box of 400 for £14. But after getting the two types of labels side by side it's a clear WINNER for me the Avery J8169.

When printing it doesn't smug when you are sticking it onto a parcel as other makes do, and it's just perfect for every day usage as well

5* From Me!!!
on 6 December 2014
What can I say. If you want this size of sticky label then these are the size they say they are and they are sticky. There isn't much bleeding of inks so printing stays sharp. If you want to use them as giant plasters they don't really work, but I use them as sticky labels and when put to that purpose they perform commendably. (The online templates for printing work flawlessly by the way, and its rare in my experience for anything to do with printers to run smoothly)
on 26 December 2009
Having discovered that the Royal Mail allow you to create your own "postage paid" labels on their website, what we needed was a 4-to-A4 label that would withstand several visits to the printer.

These work admirably, and whilst they're not cheap, it's a lot better than standing in line at the Post Office just to buy one or two Airmail stamps.
I bought these to use with the Post Office online stamp printing and they are perfect. Better quality and sticking better than cheaper brand I bought. You get what you pay for with labels and I was always using clear tape to put over the cheaper labels to stop them curling up and peeling off. These won't
on 29 November 2013
Avery's are the very best labels available, and these are no exception. They're certainly not the cheapest labels available, but you get what you pay for in terms of quality, so they are worth the price tag.
on 18 July 2013
I have used these for labelling all our packing boxes, they go through the printer easily, are a good size, good quality and easy to stick. There's not much I can say really, I have already bought more of them.
on 8 July 2013
As with all of avery products just the thing for printing the posting labels that are needed for todays postal system. The free label printing that is an add on to Microsoft Office is the perfect partner.
on 20 August 2014
These are brilliant for printing postage at home for larger envelopes and packages - a real asset to my business Amazing Aloe Magic as it allows me to send samples and literature to customers and prospective team members instantly by printing the postage via Royal Mail website directly from my printer.[...]