Size: 25 Sheets|Change

on 2 October 2012
I am very happy with my purchase of these labels. There are plenty of them in the box, which will last me for couple of years. Size is perfect, it's easy to print them using standard software for printing labels. Only trouble I had was my printer who made scratches trough the middle line of these labels if I am printing-'face down'. Ones you stick them on-that's it, you cannot peel them back without damaging envelope.
Using sheets of Avery labels is very helpful, especially as my imac recognises the reference letter/numbers, making it all so much easier to set up, using Data Merge Manager.

Smooth, shiny and generously thick the paper quality shows, labels come out of the printer clean and sharp, easy for the post office to process. Well my handwriting is more decorative than decipherable so I welcome the innovation of labelling domestic, personal envelopes.
on 5 January 2012
We find these to be excellent, we only use them privately, not business, therefore they are not used regularly but keep their adhesive qualities from year to year, found them advertised on Amazon at a good price so very pleased with this purchase. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
on 7 January 2013
Avery Labels have become the standard product for computer-printed labels and mail merge processes have been designed around them. They can be used with complete confidence.
on 2 February 2013
Having experienced problems when printing addresses direct on envelopes due to them jamming in printer, have found it more expedient to print labels and less frustrating.
on 8 April 2013
I use the labels mainly for Christmas cards - it saves writing all the addresses which was a laborious task,
on 1 January 2013
I chose these labels because they were the size I needed at a good price, Very good value . Well packaged.
on 25 December 2012
What can I say? They are the labels I use and perform as expected with my printer, a Kodak printer
on 23 December 2010
The labels are great but I was very disappointed by the software. I downloaded the mac version which took up a huge chunk of the computer's memory and took forever to download. And guess what? I couldn't use it because this particular label size and code did not match anything in the list provided by the program. So I put the program in the trash and hoped it was gone. I have managed very well without it by using the Pages software that came with the Mac, creating a table and just putting the label measurements in the right places. I didn't want to merge any lists with Mail or Address Book anyway which is apparently the main advantage of the software if you happen to buy labels which are on the list. Look on the Avery site for other people's experiences of these programs. Very mixed reviews.
on 2 April 2016
I do not care to think about the number of years I have been using Avery labels on just about everything. However, as I have recently discarded my inkjet home office printer in favour of a colour laser printer (I just became heartily sick of having to purchase umpteen black cartridges every five minutes), I thought I should acquire some laser friendly labels.

So, although rolling through Avery's seemingly endless variations of labels is not much fun, I finally settled on this item as it appeared to be the best compromise for my purposes. Tried out a sheet last night on my Hewlett Packard laser, and the five labels actually printed were perfect. Not much more to say really, except these labels work and look good.
Highly recommended.