Colour Name: Neon Pink|Change

on 25 October 2013
Cant argue with the product. There were 450 sheets, they are yellow, you can write on them and they are 76mm x 76mm in size. Does what it says on the tin.
It may seem petty to review something as banal as post-it notes, but these are bad, bad and bad.

These do not stick to anything, at all, ever. I have been using them to remind myself of appointment by sticking them to the lower bezel of my monitor. Hopeless. Within as little as an hour, they have fallen off.

I have tried to use them on various other surfaces, glass, wood, a mirror, and always the same result - they're on the floor by the end of the day. That's if I'm lucky - usually, they're off within the hour.

I was going to send them back as defective; but I used them to remind myself to do so, and as such, I forgot.
on 21 May 2013
useful notelets. stick anywhere, all over the place,even in the car. great as reminders, shopping lists or beside the telephone foe messages.
on 10 December 2013
There are a nice lot of post-it notes in this block and they are just right to make small notes to stick where they can be seen.
on 23 March 2015
Arrived quickly and in good packaging. Love the colours, and always worth buying actual post-its because they stick properly!
on 21 May 2013
Would I buy this product again? Yes, I would. Don't think that anything beats this and at this price is a great deal overall.
on 8 July 2013
Another good buy... i bought quite alot of them for the same price as one or two cubes would cost me at retail in sweden...
on 30 May 2014
Always useful addition next to the telephone. Would not be without one of these. Wife uses them for short shopping lists!
on 22 April 2013
great I can't miss them as they are so colourful, worth every penny, when i run out i know where to get more, good dealer
on 24 April 2012
well produced item as seen. very useful all round product for home and office use. excellent quality at reasonable price.