Style Name: Pack of 5000-Staples|Change
Price:£0.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 May 2012
I use staples all the time at the centre and these were great for the money.

And it would appear I have to write 20 words or more, but to be honest there is not much more I can says about staples....they are staples, they staple things to the wall....not everything though...I wouldn't advise attempting to staple a young child to the wall....they aren't that good! ;) (please note, that was a joke, about stapling a young child to the wall, I would never nor have I ever attempted to staple anyone to wall....even though sometimes I wish I could....again a joke!)
88 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2013
Fit for purpose, shame they weren't included with the stapler. Recommend for 5 star stapler, for without them it is not a stapler.
on 14 February 2013
I thought when the box arrived it would be a lead weight or something. Nope great quality staples that will happily go through 10 pages
on 12 December 2011
I find it hard to get excited about a box of staples, but they are very cheap and they fit into my stapler and they work. I will be buying more when I need them.
on 6 February 2011
These are tremendous fun, they work with my electronic stapler and my normal one. I used to feel intimidated by the large stacks of uncoordinated documents on my desk, but no longer! I can approach my desk with confidence. They are also really handy for lock-picking padlocks, so the grumpy local lord can't stop me bathing in his pond now! In addition they are also handy to have should you ever need to stab any hapless intruder, forget baseball bats just grab your handy box of 5000 staples. In conclusion these staples have really changed my life. order yours now before you miss out on anything else and then do something exciting whilst you wait for them to arrive, like trying to stick your toe in your ear...
on 7 March 2013
Arrived on time. They go inside a stapler and stick stuff together or you could play a joke and staple your forehead.
on 14 August 2014
I know they are only staples but the packaging was not great. The box fell apart in transit and some of the staples went into little pieces. We all know what a pain it is feeding little pieces of staples into staplers
on 7 August 2013
Serves it purpose but stronger/bigger staples would be recommended for more sheets of paper. However, it was a good price for the quantity so it didn't matter too much if a few staples were wasted.
on 2 January 2012
What can i say? These staples arrived in good time and were well packaged. They seem good value to me. Very pleased with my purchase all round.
on 19 November 2012
These staples are a disaster. The strips disintegrate into lots of little bits, which, once you've laboriously fitted them into your stapler, keep causing it to jam up. They're heading for the recycling bin.5 Star Staples 26/6 [Pack 5000]