5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product and good value for the price
Published on 3 May 2010 by Andy_atGC

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality considering original price
I bought this product as an "add-on" for a discounted price. If I had paid the original price (around £10 I think) I would have been very disappointed as these are plastic folders rather than something more durable - as I'd hoped. The stuck in plastic wallets are good though for holding certificates and special pictures.
Published 14 months ago by J O'Connell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product and good value for the price, 3 May 2010
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 5 Star Display Book Soft Cover Lightweight Polypropylene 40 Pockets A4 Black (Office Product)
Bought similar, if not identical, products elsewhere previously and they are suited to many purposes in the home, home office and for school or college. Although the sleeves seem a little thin, they appear to be more than strong enough to take modest abuse without tearing. Unlike other comparable folders purchased some years ago, the sleeves on these do not seem to discolour with age or attract a proportion of the toner from laser printed or photocopied documents, faults that have caused me to discard the old items as reuse is impossible.

Unlike some traders who offer such items for £0.01 but grossly overcharge on P&P, the trader with whom I placed this order (Amazon had zero stock at the time) charged a realistic price and an honest P&P charge that remained the same for 2 as it would have been for 1.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality considering original price, 25 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 6 Feb 2014
Well made and easy to use, good way of keeping documents neat. I also bought some others which had rigid covers that i prefered.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star display book - an ideal xmas gift?, 1 Nov 2011
I was looking for a display book and this one ticked all the right boxes, lots of pockets (40) which can easily double if you use both sides of the pocket, a choice of colours and a great price.

I bought this display book for my niece because like lots of children nowadays she had many certificates from school (too many I think) and I thought we could go through them together and keep the ones which were her favourites and recycle the rest.

I was thinking about how a lot of families nowadays don't always live in the same town or even the same country and how nice it would be to receive a display book as a special personal xmas gift from a child

It could contain for example a personal letter, a christmas card, a few photocopies of favourite school certificates, maybe some photographs - really the list is endless.

I am sure there are lots of other ways to use this display book but I hope my review is helpful for somebody and I would also like to add the display book was delivered very quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was dissapointed, 7 Dec 2013
Was disappointed with these folders not good quality at all so i wouldn't order them again and took a very long time to come

5.0 out of 5 stars display book, 3 Aug 2010
Janice Wood (england) - See all my reviews
really good price and good to put my card making things (decoupage ect.) in to see at a glance.strong pockets for the price thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Very sticky pages, 17 Jun 2014
Oh my you need a lot of patience to get some of these pages apart. Imagine the worst kind of bin liner that you simply cannot get into ...... and then add a bit more frustration and you are there. That said, once you are in, all is fine and the book does what it is supposed to do. For the price - what can you say? It works like a lightweight display book. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ambiguous and Misleading, 26 April 2014
The description for this product is totally ambiguous. I thought I was getting 5 of the items at a good price. I have ended up getting one very expensively.

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, 14 April 2014
this is fine, it is a bit plastic looking, I wanted something that looked a little more professional but it is fine and does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars The outside front and back covers are a bit too ..., 26 Nov 2013
M. Ioakim "Jammy M" (London) - See all my reviews
The outside front and back covers are a bit too soft that's why I too a couple of stars off.
Other than that, it does what it is supposed to do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›