Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Silver|Change
Price:£3.25+ Free shipping

on 16 October 2012
Genuine Stanley staples that arrived quickly and where good value compared to high street prices. 8mm is good general all rounder size of staple so can be used for multiple applications.

1000 sounds like a lot but it doesn't take long to get through them. Might be worth ordering an extra packet.
on 8 January 2010
Use the product for work and couldn't buy locally. The staples are what they are - but happy to give positive feedback for service. Product was delivered within about 4 working days as stated at time of purchase.
on 15 August 2010
Bought these staples for creating wall displays in a playgroup setting and have been very pleased with them. Stapled boxes, sticks, twigs, foam etc. Staples are easy to get out as well if needed. would recommend.
on 29 March 2013
I ordered a stanley TR150HL tacker and these staples to staple up some plastic sheeting . Got the job done but the tool was not great and my hand was pretty sore after a short time . staples came in nice little pack and were fine but i have since discovered that these are standard 140 type staples which you can buy at a much lower price and `bigger packs if you have a lot of stapling to do . Also just seen on Amazon that the 140 type can be ordered in stainless steel which would have been much better for my plastic sheeting .
on 26 January 2013
I haven't yet used these staples but they look well packaged and arrived reasonably quickly, not as quick as the staple gun but I always think you can't beat Stanley tools etc.
on 10 September 2013
I bought these staples to use with my new staple gun, Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun 0-TR150HL.

I was using staples to recover dining room chairs. I wasn't sure which staple size to choose, but I think the 8mm was a good choice. The directions for my staple gun said 6mm is a good size for posters, 8mm for light upholstery and 10mm and 12mm for heavy, think upholstery jobs.

These are really heavy duty, high quality staples. Very pleased.
on 14 February 2012
Decided on Stanley staples as their name is reliable. I received this order very quickly and would have no hesitation in recommeding the company to others.
on 16 December 2012
What can one say about staples? They did as they were supposed to, seem good and strong, and the stapler never jammed up.
on 17 August 2013
I had quite a job to get these staples locally, it does seem that Stanley guns require Stanley Staples which isn't a problem now that I know in fact it isn't a problem at all because they are a lot cheaper buying them online,I did buy 3 different sizes and pleased that I did because of this and the quality so many thanks to Amazon and I will be back when I need more.
on 23 February 2013
Perfect for the Stanley Staple Gun I had just purchased and more solid than the staples in staple gun I borrowed.. Looks very professional on the stool I upholstered. Plus Toolbank also stock all the other sizes that this gun uses. Toolbank are to be Recommended for fast service and available products

See one answered question