5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for other half..
And she insisted I give this 5 stars. Blends perfectly apparently?!? Highly and absolutely recommended by her and I gather she is always right! :)
Published 14 months ago by C. Pitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great
They were good to begin and does create a flawless finish, didnt notice much difference to my foundation brush though, it also becomes really dirty only after a week and then cleaning doesn't always do the best job.. Also if your in a rush this takes too much time and I always went back to using my foundation brush for quicker application
Published 1 month ago by LucyH

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for other half.., 19 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says - application foolproof!, 23 Aug 2013
Tessa Broad (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
Bought it as recommended by india Knight in Sunday Times & it does exactly as she said it would! Applies make-up & concealer evenly with better coverage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Applies makeup flawlessly, but does not last long at all., 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
I was really impressed with how these applied my makeup. However, after washing them I noticed small tears had appeared, which surprised me given how gentle I had been while washing them. Obviously tears in the material mean these are not as hygienic or as durable as I'd hoped. I expected to have to replace these, but not after only a couple of uses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
Love love love! Have always applied my make up well, and steered clear of 'sponges' but given the reviews decided to give this a go after I read about it in a magazine. My make up is now flawless, looks like I'm not wearing foundation and seems to last all day even in the hot weather. The only downside is I seem to use a bit more foundation than I used to but the results are worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes!!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
as a makeup artist, i can highly recommend the beauty blender, it's a bit on the expensive side, but well worth the money, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
this is probably the best investment that i have made. I'm in love with the beauty blender, it blends in your foundation so well and gives you this flawless look. i would defo recommend to buy this, its easy to use and easy to clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
as described. you get a great finish..bit on the pricey side BUT hopefully will save on using less make up and buying brushes!! Also they're meant to last ages..

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
Don't bother with cheap knock offs they are total rubbish and are NOTHING like the beauty blender! The beauty blender blends foundation seamlessly & easily. But it you will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic addition to any makeup bag, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Beauty Tools by beautyblender Classic Duo Set (Misc.)
I love love love beauty blenders! As a pro artist I use these for everything from foundation, concealer, blush and setting powder. It is easy to get dupe products, but these were the real deal and a great bargain. I do recommend getting the beauty blender cleanser to get them properly clean, but they can go through the washing machine in a net bag.
I use these in my kit and also on myself everyday and wouldn't be without them now. I rarely use my Alcone wedge sponges now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 21 July 2014