5.0 out of 5 stars Works!!, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Doctors Best Acetyl L-Carnitine - 60 x 588mg Capsules (Personal Care)
Worked well for me. Gave me mental energy, clarity. And helped me lose a few pounds. Not the cheapest though but I spose you get what you pay for. However trying swansons next to see if there's any difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results together with exercising..., 24 Feb 2013
Don't expect miracles just because you take it...just don't overeat, exercise and you'll easily loose 1-2kg per week. I work out 5 times per week sometimes 6 and on average I loose 1.5kg What it gives me is the energy boost, nothing like turbo effect but it's just easier to work out and for longer. Also I was suffering from really bad hunger straight after exercising, with this I don't get it any more. Another thing is that you have to find out when to take it, in my case the best effect I was getting when I took it 45min before the work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 3 Aug 2012
S. Shead "madame" (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I was advised to take this supplement regularly for running; it is excellent, good value and it always arrives very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 May 2014
A great product to help you lose weight, in conjunction with a controlled diet of course.some people have noted side effects when taking his product, I'm fortunate that I've not had any.
Delivery was fast and transaction easy